Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney: Turnabout Mafia

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that's the last freebie you guys get. Nobody try it again. If you lose Phoenix Wright and I have to do a workaround where Lisa Basil or Frank Sahwit or The Ghost of Canadian Judge is the defense attorney, then I will do a workaround where Lisa Basil or Frank Sahwit or The Ghost of Canadian Judge is the defense attorney. Don't tempt me, because you know I'd be way into that.

Well, the primary motivation behind it is to prevent the town from discussing strategy at night, so I'm not too bent out of shape about a couple of people going "lol, awesome" after nabeel proved to be the least competent Shelly de Killer in the history of Shellies de Killer. If nobody else had done it, Ruki would've been gone. But since two of you did it, you get one more pass. Just don't do it again. Use this thread for that.

A PM has been sent to FlatDoughnut. If he doesn't take the spot, Steeb will replace Blaze.

Blaze, you've been on in the past few days--in fact, you were posting as late as six days after your last post in Phoenix Wright. You obviously had enough time to say something, as you were posting in other threads, including celebrating your win in a game that had already finished. So don't start crying to me about how you don't have any time when obviously you do.

Sousa, dang, chill out. I didn't really have anything to say because I didnt want to say something stupid and get lynched. Plus if you look in every other game I have been in, I barely say anything in the first few days to try and see who is suspicious. Plus when you have to do other stuff and get off the computer before a certain time because parents are anal, its hard to try and rush and see who is suspicious.