Rumble?

FireDoughnut

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chimpy, GoGo, and -Matt- are all in as alts if they would like to be. Post a verification and start working, lads.

Delightful! Now I'll just have to work on thinking of a theme.

30 words aye, my entry is:

"Loads of guys eliminated including awesome people, last 2 guys are Cena and some Japanese guy no-one has heard of. Japanese guy wins because I R SMARK and hate Cena."

No worries, Will. You're removed, GoGo is into the main ten, Buddy's in as an alt.

Also, I've added it to the main post, but for those of you who don't feel like going back and looking, here's what's up: If you're one of the main ten, you can pull out, like Will did, with no penalty until Monday night, 11:59 PM Central time. Do the math for your time zone. Once we hit midnight Tuesday morning here in Tennessee, the ten are locked in and need to hope the alts are on point.

Will, be sure to big up EWB on Letterman...that is why you're in NY, right? :shifty:

And Matt, I sure hope you didn't just steal Irin's entry there. :D

No worries, Will. You're removed, GoGo is into the main ten, Buddy's in as an alt.

Also, I've added it to the main post, but for those of you who don't feel like going back and looking, here's what's up: If you're one of the main ten, you can pull out, like Will did, with no penalty until Monday night, 11:59 PM Central time. Do the math for your time zone. Once we hit midnight Tuesday morning here in Tennessee, the ten are locked in and need to hope the alts are on point.

Will, be sure to big up EWB on Letterman...that is why you're in NY, right? :shifty:

And Matt, I sure hope you didn't just steal Irin's entry there. :D

I believe ARWrestling has pulled out, but I'd like to remain an alternate at least until I think of a concept.

Oh and no, no I didn't :shifty::ph34r:

Here's an idea for somebody.

Do a Rumble centered in the Late '90's. It would be something of Russo's doing. Like, "Even in this fantasy universe, where anything can happen... Vince Russo still does the booking!!1!~"

There would be 5 teams, 30 men. The team would be nWo (the original three, preferably), WCW, WWF, ECW and an Independent group. I was thinking Ric Flair would lead the Independent group, or Bret Hart. And the other members would be Benoit, Guerrero, Malenko & Jericho. (Who were all un-happy with their position in WCW. So they teamed with Flair, who also hates his position in WCW) And whichever man wins, their team is the best of the best. I don't know, I didn't plan it through.

I think it would be a cool idea if it was done right.