Official 24 Season 7 Thread

Lowerdeck

The ending for Jack was predictable because it's the only outcome that allows Jack to be back next season. They'll have Renee Walker be a focal point next year but Jack and her will be teamed up as partners I suspect. There will probably be a new incarnation of CTU. If the season runs in NYC, then that's where they will set it up. Alot of people were clamoring for CTU this year and it never returned. With Jack alive now, the President had seemed to become very trusting in Jack and will probably do what he wants. Audrey Reigns I am betting makes a return next year with Jack back, years after her ordeal with the Chinese.

Tony's swerve that he was doing this all to get vengence for his dead wife and unborn son was pretty cool and that last scene where he's kicking Alan Wilson around and screaming him down about killing his son was pretty Gripping shit. Brought a tear to me eye! So season 8 is setup with a Jack return. It will go back to a Nuclear threat I suspect this next coming season as it normally does on the even seasons.

Season 1 - Assassination Attempt

Season 2 - Nuclear

Season 3 - Biological

Season 4 - Nuclear

Season 5 - Nerve Gas

Season 6 - Nuclear

Season 7 - Cyberterrorism and Biological

Season 8 - I am betting on Nuclear in some form!

Renee Walker will be back, Jack obviously, Chloe and Morris, Tony will be around in SOME Fashion. I don't know what but they never write a character out by having them taken into custody and that's the last you ever hear from them. They get written out by being badly injured (Ricky Shroder) or dying (See various examples)

Allison Taylor will be back (I Personally really loved her as President this year) Sec of Defense will be back and he's been around for a couple seasons now. They might even bring along Jeaneen Garofolo. I hope not cause I hated her but they might. I thought Larry Moss was gonna make it too until Tony put the Snuff on him. Obviously they'll also introduce some new characters because they have to now with the death of Bill Buchanan. Perhaps his wife (Former NSA Head) will come in as part of the new CTU in some fashion. Not beyond the realm of possibility since she didn't appear last season.

Alright that's the end of season recap folks! It's quite a few weeks after the last episode aired so I dont believe Spoilers need to be put inside of tags.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic