Official 24 Season 7 Thread

Lowerdeck

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite moment was "I have the president. Fuck off." "WE CANNOT DO THAT UNTIL YOU PROVE THAT YOU HAVE HER, LET US SPEAK TO HER." "... no." "WELL ALL RIGHT THEN WE'LL JUST GET OUT OF YOUR WAY SIR SORRY ABOUT THAT."

My favorite moment was "I have the president. Fuck off." "WE CANNOT DO THAT UNTIL YOU PROVE THAT YOU HAVE HER, LET US SPEAK TO HER." "... no." "WELL ALL RIGHT THEN WE'LL JUST GET OUT OF YOUR WAY SIR SORRY ABOUT THAT."

That was ridiculous. I'm still liking this season, but there's been some pretty strange moments - like that one. I'm just wondering how they're going to burn off another 11-12 hours, what more ridiculous shit can they think of... especially for the overnight?

We've still got the Evil White Man who has apparently been using all the African soldiers as pawns and... sigh that really, really hurt to type, dammit 24.

As far as Im concerned the season was ruined when it was revealed Tony was just playing bad guy to help Bill and Chloe. I wanted evil Tony damn it :angry:

Maybe they'll have Tony go baddie again later on or something. That was just something that set it apart, but now it's just the same old same old again.

At least the show is interesting. Im not sure exactly why I got into the show, because I don't find the show to be THAT good, but there's just something about it. This season has been.... weird, yeah. I REALLY don't know how they are going to fill up the remaining hours, but it'll probably be they fix the whole Sangala thing and another threat pops up as usual. I wonder if this will be the final season. Not sure how great an 8th season would be for the show at this point since they seem to just be going through the motions and just thinking up some batshit crazy scenarios.

But hey. If 24 has taught us anything, it's that we can all easily break into the white house and hold Obama at gunpoint and slap him.

Edited by Vitamin E

The one issue of mine is that they take an interesting plot like Tony being the villain and turn it aroundto make him working undercover, then toss him away for a few episodes. Now this season is just like every other season.

Honestly, this season is plenty different from the last two. Still full of incredibly contrived plot twists, though. Also dammit, I was liking Senator Red Forman :(

Honestly, this season is plenty different from the last two. Still full of incredibly contrived plot twists, though. Also dammit, I was liking Senator Red Forman :(

hey jack. i got a torture method for ya...my foot up your ass

I just evil Tony damn it :(

Well, he is "evil", just not uber evil. There stil is plenty of time for him to turn on jack wen it´s time for smaler evil... or plenty of time to have something happen that turns him fully evil for a return in the next season.

I am kinda 50%/50% on this... saing it´s 24, of cause the twist will happen and saing it´s 24, of cause a character that has been around for so long will never be hardcore bad for real. So it´s an interesting storyline, even though i never ranked Tony high on the list of my beloved 24 Characters.

Speaking of, i am not even begging for Ramon to come back, that alone should tell everyone how great of a season this is.

• 4 weeks later...

Holy Shit.

Tony turning bad made me mark the fuck out, whilst wanting to shoot him in the head myself.

Though, now that it has sunk in, how do they explain Tony blowing the missiles up and all that? Surely once the FBI guys were off and about Tony could have turned baddie then?

Edited by Vitamin E