EWB Fantasy Premier League

Lord Nibbler

+5 points for conceding a penalty

Actually, I forgot about that... :P

The penalty Ben Haim gave away means Dynamite concedes another goal:

Dynamite [17] 0 - 2 Funkmaster [29]

:(

God my team is shit. Any points I'll ever get will either come from a clean sheet from Given or Defoe scoring. Maybe if Berbatov nets a couple then I may win a few games. Gutted I left Rodallega on the bench too. The rest of my team are the kind of players you'd describe as 'mediocre at best'.

I have a magical spreadsheet. If anyone wants it, I'll sent it to them.

Yes yes yes. :) Can you post a link to it on the forum, will save me working out how do it in my own.

Also how are we going to run the game weeks with regard to midweek fixtures (next scheduled lot are 15/16 December so a while yet), will we have midweek fixtures too or will it just be one massive gameweek?

Final scores:

Frank Grimes [30] 3 - 2 Jagger [29]

Hackerjack [23] 1 - 4 Pesci [38]

Captain Kirk [44] 5 - 1 Baddar [21]

Dynamite [23] 1 - 2 Funkmaster [29]

King Ellis [23] 1 - 0 Bryn Davies [16]

HailtotheKing [33] 3 - 1 Jimmy the Exploder [21]

metalman [-] 0 - 3 Scott McFly [-]*

Also how are we going to run the game weeks with regard to midweek fixtures (next scheduled lot are 15/16 December so a while yet), will we have midweek fixtures too or will it just be one massive gameweek?

There might be a midweek set of games, it depends on how active everyone is.

I know he was late with submitting his team, but I'm happy to allow metalman to score normally against me instead of having a 3-0 forfeit. Not sure if you'd need the other players approval or a majority vote or whatever, but I'd rather it was a proper game, personally. Up to you though, Nibbler.

I know he was late with submitting his team, but I'm happy to allow metalman to score normally against me instead of having a 3-0 forfeit. Not sure if you'd need the other players approval or a majority vote or whatever, but I'd rather it was a proper game, personally. Up to you though, Nibbler.

That's very generous of you, I'm sure metalman will be grateful.

Let me just calculate the score... carry the one...

metalman [18] 0 - 4 Scott McFly [35]

I'll update the table.

Edited by Lord Nibbler

That's very generous of you, I'm sure metalman will be grateful.

Let me just calculate the score... carry the one...

metalman [18] 0 - 4 Scott McFly [35]

I'll update the table.

:D Wonder if he'd worked that out first :D

Nibbler posted on the other forum that I was 3-0 up going into Sunday and I thought metalman would've gotten a goal back since he had Cahill in his team. Obviously not though. Not to complicate things further, but if you want to just call it 3-0 by forfeit metalman then I'm fine with that. Up to you though.

I've updated the Squads spreadsheet with each player's individual score this week.

Top players this week:

1. Yossi Benayoun (Captain Kirk) - 20 points

2. Darren Bent (Scott McFly) - 12 points

3. Shaun Wright-Phillips (Frank Grimes) - 10 points

4. Tomas Rosicky (Bryn Davies) - 9 points

5. Glen Johnson (Scott McFly) - 8 points

5. Pepe Reina (King Ellis) - 8 points

Pesci, Baddar and HailtotheKing haven't posted their teams for this week.

I really don't want to have three forfeits in the same week, so if they can get their teams up before the 3:00pm games then I'll accept them. I don't think they have many players in this match anyway.

Actually, if a team isn't posted (and there's no "default" lineup) then the previous week's team is used. So that's what will happen for Pesci, Baddar and HTTK.

Edited by Lord Nibbler

Scores so far:

Scott McFly [26] 2 - 0 Frank Grimes [6]

Pesci [6] 0 - 1 Jagger [23]

Baddar [10] 0 - 0 metalman [2]

Funkmaster [-2] 0 - 1 Hackerjack [21]

Bryn Davies [15] - Captain Kirk [6]

Jimmy the Exploder [28] - Dynamite [6]

HailtotheKing [30] 3 - 0 King Ellis [2]

Edited by Lord Nibbler