whats that movie called?

450_Splash

hey guys, a few weeks ago i watched a decent movie about a chick cop trying to track down an untraceable internet serial killer who broadcasts his ills with the catch being that the more people log on to watch the faster the victim dies. Im reccomending it to a friend but can not remember the name of it. Anyone know?

Well in that case, I'll give this thread purpose again. I have been trying to find this film for years. Me and my housemates caught the final half hour of it on Channel 4 or film Four or something in 2005, maybe 2006. Korean, as far as I can tell, and subtitled. But the final half hour revolves around this military unit, some of them wounded, trapped in this abandoned house. Some shit goes down with some invisible enemy and they all get wiped out, and it ends with one guy sat against a pillar, who was blinded earlier in the film I guess (he was a bandage round his eyes at least), and the camera pans out with him calling out to his unit because he's clearly unaware that all his buddies are dead.

I have not described this well, I admit, but I would really like to see the first hour and a half of it >_>

Well in that case, I'll give this thread purpose again. I have been trying to find this film for years. Me and my housemates caught the final half hour of it on Channel 4 or film Four or something in 2005, maybe 2006. Korean, as far as I can tell, and subtitled. But the final half hour revolves around this military unit, some of them wounded, trapped in this abandoned house. Some shit goes down with some invisible enemy and they all get wiped out, and it ends with one guy sat against a pillar, who was blinded earlier in the film I guess (he was a bandage round his eyes at least), and the camera pans out with him calling out to his unit because he's clearly unaware that all his buddies are dead.

I have not described this well, I admit, but I would really like to see the first hour and a half of it >_>

Fairly sure it sounds like R-Point.

Ok so I saw a Vampire movie. It starts out these two women are running away from this guy. They make it seem like the guy is the vampire but it winds up the two girls are the vampires. He kills them and then somehow we cut to these two people examining the body of a head vampire in a morgue or something. I could try to remember more if needed.

I remember seeing a film, years ago, but can't remember he name, I think it was fairly low budget too.

The basic plot is a guy can go back and forth in time using some sort of computer and the end sees him retruning to a hockey stadium to save his kid from dying in fire.

Very vague I know, but thats all I an remember.

No it's none of them. It might be some shitty made for TV movie for all I know.

I also remember an organisation chasing this man, trying to get the device/computer, as theres a tracking device in it, they track him to a petrol station, where they blow his girlfriend up, he's delayed going to the hockey game and he finds his son dead at the hockey game. He then goes back in time, breaks and tosses the device before they can track him and he saves both his son and girlfriend as a result.

Thats basically the ending.

No it's none of them. It might be some shitty made for TV movie for all I know.

I also remember an organisation chasing this man, trying to get the device/computer, as theres a tracking device in it, they track him to a petrol station, where they blow his girlfriend up, he's delayed going to the hockey game and he finds his son dead at the hockey game. He then goes back in time, breaks and tosses the device before they can track him and he saves both his son and girlfriend as a result.

Thats basically the ending.

Pretty sure it's Thrill Seekers or Time Shifters, as is was called in the UK.