What popular movie/TV show/novel have you never seen/read?

RoyWill Rumble

I've never seen 24, The Godfather, Scarface, The Wrestler, never read or seen Twilight, Never have I read past the first 5 pages of a Harry Potter book, Never have I seen a full Ring of Honor show (Hope to get to that soon), and never have I watched a full TNA Impact! show.

I loved the older 2d final fantasy games..but once they got to ff7, and the need to basically have a strategy guide to complete the games, I lost interest

Never read any of the Harry Potter books nor seen any of the movies, and hopefully never will. I've also never watched Prison Break or American Idol or willingly watched Grey's Anatomy (I've seen maybe 10 minutes, give or take a minute, of one episode).

And whoever mentioned Catcher In The Rye, I've never read it, either.

Regarding classics, due to my intense hatred of Great Expectations, which I was forced to not only read in high school but also to watch an old black and white movie of and found boring as fuck both ways, I refuse to read anything by Charles Dickens except A Christmas Carol and A Tale of Two Cities. As far as I'm concerned, his other works don't exist.

*edit* Not a show I've never seen, but.....I didn't start watching Lost until last year, after I sat down and watched an episode with someone. I've been catching up through watching episodes online and on cable, though. And kicking myself for not watching it from the beginning. Sawyer and Locke kick ass!

Edited by GhostMachine