Dead Rising 2 is official!

abundant

I did it with bare hands, when I say inventory I mean the likes of apples and coffee creamer and whatnot that give you health. If I cannot even use that how the hell am I supposed to kill a thousand zombies bare handed?!

You can use health and stuff, sure. What I did was go in the tunnels and do the double lariat spin move thing. That's good for wiping lots of them out.

I'm glad to be proven wrong, I thought that video was a fake. Dead Rising was and still is one of my favourite 360 games ever so this is awesome news. I know some people thought the first game was awkward and clunky but I really hope the new one is similar, even though it's being made by a different company. Glee.

I'm glad to be proven wrong, I thought that video was a fake. Dead Rising was and still is one of my favourite 360 games ever so this is awesome news. I know some people thought the first game was awkward and clunky but I really hope the new one is similar, even though it's being made by a different company. Glee.

If we get to play with hamster balls I will happily eat them

Get ready to eat them. :angry:

At least this isn't going to be worse than your last ball eating incident, Fitzy isn't here.

• 1 year later...

Release bump.

What are everyone's impressions so far?

I love the combo weapons. So far my favourite has been the Fire Extinguisher/dynamite combo. What it doesn't kill with the explosion gets frozen solid for the smashy smashy.