Tyson Out In 4

Guest BacknBlackHoez

On Sportscenter, a doctor said he was suprised Tyson could even walk after the tear he suffered in the first round. I think Mike could take him, and well Williams wants a rematch, Mike might as well give it to him, he needs the cash. I just wish Lewis would come back and lay some whoopins on some people.

Foreman is also coming out of retirement.........Again

someone loves Tyson.

Basically, Williams wheathered the storm at the start of the fight, and beat Tyson.The knee ligament could easily be an excuse for Tyson, making it look like Williams didn't win, but Tyson lost.Williams, can beat Tyson, he had a sound game plan, and did it to perfection, he shouldn't waste his time with Tyson again, he should take on the bigger guns, although, if he wants to make a point, he'll KO Tyson again, and that'll be the end of it.

Soliman had a streak before Mundine too, he was better in Kickboxing, IMO.I seen the fight with Soliman/Mundine, and okay, it was rigged, but it doesn't matter, Soliman talked it up big time, saying he could knock Mundine out easily calling him a wimp to not fight him, etc, in Kickboxing and Boxing magizines, and that didn't happen.And hell, I hate Mundine badly, but he did well against Soliman, who in reality, really should have knocked him out.Soliman thinks he's greater than he actually is, although, after having actually watch Danny Green fight, he's not as good as he's made out to be....

David Tua needs to return now, and KO all the champs except Byrd, he could do it.He'd KO Ruiz easily like he did years ago, but the Heavyweight scene is in tatters, 4 or 5 good boxers need to come back to make the Heavyweight scene seem decent.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bukkake bandit

haha. I remember Tua. That guy was so hyped up during the Lewis fight that I thought for sure he would knock Lewis out, and instead he was owned throughout the entire fight.

haha. I remember Tua. That guy was so hyped up during the Lewis fight that I thought for sure he would knock Lewis out, and instead he was owned throughout the entire fight.

Yeah, until the last ten seconds of the twelfth round, it was like he didn't even realize he was getting his ass kicked in a Championship Match.

Guest Takayamanofear

Yeah, until the last ten seconds of the twelfth round, it was like he didn't even realize he was getting his ass kicked in a Championship Match.

Tua had awesome Chin and great knockout power. He was just not a great technical boxer and that is what Lewis excelled at. Tua was probably as entertaining as Tyson early on but he just did not have the hype behind him Tyson did.

Speaking of which, I am not ready to say Tyson is done yet the Heavyweight division is weak. I also remember people were saying the same stuff about Lenniox after he got knocked out in the 5th round to Rahman a couple years back. They said he was to old and he was washed up. The last thing to go on your body is power. If Tyson can get his stamina back he could still be a force.

• 4 months later...

I was looking through all the old topics and I thought it was appropriate to drudge this one up because Danny Williams is getting a title shot against Vitali Klitschko now. Why?!?!? You beat a mess of a person in Mike Tyson so far beyond his prime it is unreal. Clifford Etienne should be banned from boxing for the job he pulled against Tyson. After this fight I went to see who Danny Williams had fought before and I couldn't find it anywhere. Some of my friends that are into boxing said he's never faced anyone good before Tyson. I think he hasn't faced anyone good until Klitschko. Does anybody know if Danny Williams fought anybody remotely decent and does anyone think he has a chance in hell against the eldest Klitschko brother?

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

You don't earn a title fight in boxing, its all about politics and money, Americans won't know a thing about Williams but hes a former British and Commonwealth champion, the european boxing division is pretty sound even if its ignored by the USA. I don't think much of Klitschko, I'd like to see him get the shit pummelled into his stupid Ukrainian head, and if Williams fancies his chances then what the hey.

At least he's not going to fight a bunch of useless jobbers in an attempt to boost his record and make him look unstoppable, the heavyweight division is a bunch of smouldering shit these days so I'm happy for new fighters.

Tyson only picked him for a walkover, but he didn't realise just how bad he had gotten.

Yeah, because lasting 3 rounds on one leg, and only being able to use one hand really makes you a has-been.

I love how everybody's all over Tyson for losing a fight, saying he's a has-been and how he should retire, and then you all find out that your savior Williams took three rounds to knock down a guy that couldn't stand on one leg, and thanks to that couldn't even throw any right-handed punches.

I think Tyson has one more title run left in him. It won't be a long run, but I think he could get a title fight if he wanted one bad enough. The money the champ would make regardless of whether he won or lost would be enough to merit giving Tyson the shot. And it's not like there are any other credible heavyweights out there these days...

Guest Pirate Chasin' Booty

Anyone else completely bored of Kelly Holmes? I mean come on, at least shes more bareable than Paula Radcliffe, the anorexic whore.

Its funny how many Mike Tyson fan boys there still are, hes washed up and shit, he'll never win a major title unless its handed to him, he should just give up and go work in McDonalds.

Anyone else completely bored of Kelly Holmes? I mean come on, at least shes more bareable than Paula Radcliffe, the anorexic whore.

Its funny how many Mike Tyson fan boys there still are, hes washed up and shit, he'll never win a major title unless its handed to him, he should just give up and go work in McDonalds.

I'd love to walk into a McDonalds, and see Iron Mike standing behind a till.

Tyson and Evander Holyfield should collaborate their collective efforts of debt and refusing to retire and start a business. I don't know what, because are pretty close to being legally classified as metally retarded but hey both of their lives are messes anyways so what's the worse that can happen. Tyson already bit the man's ear, it's all uphill. Nevermind scratch that, alot worse can happen, this is Mike Tyson.