Mix tape.

Summers

I'm thinking of doing a short film, about a guy who wants to make a mix cd to give to a girl he's never spoke to, that he likes.

I want EWB input on what songs they'd put on a mixtape/cd AND WHY.

The point is, the songs remind him of her, or a memory of her in someway. So try and link to that theme.

Pleasee be helpful.

Beautiful & Very Smart by Harlem. It kinda fits the not talking to thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZYTk06Qhc8...feature=related - Dr. Dog The Rabbit, The Bat and The Reindeer. Just cause that'd be sick.

Wave Pictures I Love You Like A Mad Man.

- The Organ - Love, Love, Love.

- Black Kids - Love Me Already

That's me trying to be helpful. (Y)

Well it does kinda come down to specifics of their relationship (or lack there of) in the sense that it depends on the people themselves. I mean to us, Metallica may not be the most romantic of bands/songs, but he may've been listening to them the first time he saw her, or something of that nature. If fact you could include something like that if you want some black humour in there.

I'll edit some other stuff in here/post stuff later.

Edited by TheModernWay

Hallelujah By Jeff Buckley. It's a very emotive song with alot of passion from the artist. It is also something that would remind most people of a memory of someone they care about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AofzLsvTsM0The title of the song might be something he wants with her someday and also some of the lyrics could describe his emotions. "It's a nice day to start again". This is like the way he may be feeling that he wants their relationship to start over new instead of being someone he likes from a distance he wants their relationship to be closer and with more interaction.

Rock And Roll Queen By The Subways. Listen to the lyrics and you'll see the reason why I picked this song. The lyrics seem to fit perfectly for his situation and the way he feels about her.

Thats just some of my ideas. Might seem like a load of crap to you but doesn't matter too much if you do I guess.

Whitesnake - Love Ain't No Stranger

A few reasons I can think of:

- A power ballad. Something for the chicks AND for the boys.

- The guitar work is real tasty. Seriously, you don't hear that anymore anywhere. Whitesnake always had the most awesome guitarists who played for the SONG and never indulged in wankery.

- Recognision value: not an over-played song everyone knows, but by a band everyone knows. Not a hugely famous track, but it is a single by one of the most popular groups in the world, including the self-proclaimed 'Edith Piaf of rock' David Coverdale. He is ugly, but women love him. Or at least dug him.

- It's not indie.