Michael Jackson: This Is It

JSV

What are people's thoughts on these concerts? Anyone planning on going?

I'm hoping to get tickets and I'm hoping it's good but could easily become a car crash. I am a little worried because most people that go to his shows seem to be lunatics.

I registered for tickets, but in all likelihood I won't be able to go. Still, I have a holiday to New York in September booked, so the money would be handy there if I had to sell them.

Edited by FlatDoughnut

Hahaha. Oh I get it... a few years ago he was up on child molestation charges. It's a shame we haven't heard anything about that since.

For the record, I'm incredibly jealous that he is playing in London and not somewhere I can access easier. Who knows if the guy will be in a state to do his old songs justice, but the guy is a freaking legend and it's good to see him now before he worsens.