Your 5 favourite players in your favourite team

Wayne Rooney

Rafael

Anderson

Ferdinand

Scholes

Anderson and Rafael I'm slightly in love with and feel they really are the future of the team. Ferdinand has just been a giant over the years and loves the club and the fans, got to love the guy. Scholes is just Paul fucking Scholes, silent like the man himself, does he talking on the pitch. And Rooney is by far a million miles on top of my list, because I love the guy. For me, when he's at his best, there's nobody better than him on the planet. As good of a player we'll ever have if you ask me.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anderson (Duh)

Ben Foster

Carlos Tevez

Nemanja Vidic

Michael Carrick

Foster is the future and should even be the present in my mind but that's for another discussion. Tevez is third just because of the home leg against Barcelona last year, he was every fucking where. Vidic, even after the mistakes against Liverpool is the best defender in the world and my pick for player of the season. Carrick runs the team, he dictates everything we do, everything.

And all time:

1. Peter Schmeichel

2. David Beckham

3. Eric Cantona

4. Roy Keane

5. Anderson <_<

The planet? There's a better player in the same team as him.

That's your opinion. If you cant see how fantastic he is at his best then that's really up to you. For me he's as good as anyone when he's at his best, is that too hard for you to accept? <_<

Obviously.

• Admin

1. Brett Emerton. Versatile, works very hard, and talented. And a nice guy too.

2. David Dunn. Local lad, creative when fit

3. Matt Derbyshire Local lad, great potential

4. Ryan Nelsen Solid - reminds me of Colin Hendry

5. Stephen Warnock Good old fashioned full back.

And for all time:

1. Matt Jansen

2. Alan Shearer

3. Brad Friedel

4. Henning Berg

5. Kevin Gallacher

Current Man United Favourites:

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Wes Brown

Wayne Rooney

Rio Ferdinand

All-Time Man United Favourites:

Eric Cantona

Roy Keane

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Peter Schmichael

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Wes Brown

Wayne Rooney

Rio Ferdinand

Eric Cantona

Roy Keane

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Peter Schmichael

So when do you think Man U got founded ? 1990 ?

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Wes Brown

Wayne Rooney

Rio Ferdinand

Eric Cantona

Roy Keane

Ryan Giggs

Paul Scholes

Peter Schmichael

So when do you think Man U got founded ? 1990 ?

No but as they're MY favourites they are clearly going to be players I've seen alot of rather than the usual Best, Law, Charlton on old clips and reputation rather then I ones I know.

Sunderland of all time,

Kevin Phillips

Niall Quinn

Thomas Sorensen

Julio Arca

Jeff Whitley... nah just kidding.... Gary Breen... nah.. could be here a while... We'll go with Chris Fucking Makin. "solid granite 3 feet thick is softer than Chris Makin" If not Makin then Michael Gray perhaps.

Robert Snodgrass - Hated him until about November when for some reason, everything I noticed him do was useless. Now he is at the centre of everything good we do going forward, and will be one of the main reasons we get promoted (if we do of course)

Fabian Delph - He'll play for England one day. Unbelievable talent for such a young age. Needs to have more effect on away games though

Jonny Howson - I'll be honest and say if it weren't for Carlisle last season he wouldn't be on here, but fuck me I've never cheered a goal as loudly as his second last season

Jonathan Douglas - Not the best by any stretch of the imagination, but does his best. Recently been filling in at right back (although naturally central midfielder) and has done really well.

Richard Naylor - Someone who can sort out a defence, which we've badly needed.

Also, fuck Beckford the petulant cunt. I know he scores goals for fun, but if he don't find his dummy we need to get rid.

For recent history I'll go with Tony Yeboah, Lucas Radebe, Mark Viduka, James Milner and David Batty

I'm in two minds as to which sport team to do, so im gonna do Liverpool and Llanelli Scarletts

Liverpool(present)

Steven Gerrard

Goes without saying really, without Gerrard, we're nothing

Jamie Carragher

While Gerrard is the driving force, Carra is the most passionate. His performance in the 2005 Champions League final is proof of this!

Fernando Torres

He's been off form this season, but Torres is our biggest goal threat, and IMO the best striker in the premeiership atm.

Javier Mascherano

Gerrard asside, i think Masch is the best midfielder we have, the quality of his passing is awesome, and he's solid defensivly

Sami Hyypia

A consistant part of the team for god knows how long, former captain, always gives his best

Liverpool (All Time)

Alan Hansen

My favourite player of all time. A quality center back who was comfortable with the ball at his feet, good passer of the ball and a damn fine captain. I never saw him play, but every game I've seen of him, he was class

Robbie Fowler

GOD! I rember how sad I was when he left, and how extatic I was when he came back. The best natural finisher the premiership has had

John Barnes

I never got to see the true Digger, only saw him later on in his carrer, but he was so good, even then.

Paul Ince

We shouldn't have let him go, I;d sooner have got rid of Houlier and Big Nose than Incey!

Danny Murphy

I have no idea why I liked him so much, I just did.

Llanelli Scarlets (Current)

Mogan Stoddart

I always feel he never gets the chance he deserves for Wales because Byrne is that good.

Regan King

Quality all over, good hands and can pick out a run well

Simon Easterby

Consistant quality, and the team captain

Matthew Rees

The ocational dodgy line out ball asside, I really do feel he's a quality player

Stephen Jones

His kicking is often piss poor, but his overall game is superb, never gives any less that 110%

Edited by MGW