The Apprentice Series 5

Farmer Reil

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't Karen Brady (Birmingham City owner) one of the ones last year? I'm sure they get interviewed by high up business people

Yeah, that was last year or the year before. You're right though, big, high up business men, some who worked for Sir Allen for years are made to gruel them. It's usually very intense and people are very quickly weeded out.

Bwahahahahaha.

"I put a leash on people who spunk money up the wall". Next week is gonna be excellent.

Also, I wouldn't read this unless you saw the "next week on The Apprentice" thing or don't mind being spoiled a little:

Looks like he'll fire two people as well, which will make the final interesting. In an ideal world he'd fire Debra and Lorraine but I think he'll want Debra in the final. I think Yasmina will win so I'm guessing two of Kate, James and Lorraine are gone next week. Hopefully Lorraine is one of them, she's just a mess.
Edited by Pesci

Bwahahahahaha.

"I put a leash on people who spunk money up the wall". Next week is gonna be excellent.

Also, I wouldn't read this unless you saw the "next week on The Apprentice" thing or don't mind being spoiled a little:

Looks like he'll fire two people as well, which will make the final interesting. In an ideal world he'd fire Debra and Lorraine but I think he'll want Debra in the final. I think Yasmina will win so I'm guessing two of Kate, James and Lorraine are gone next week. Hopefully Lorraine is one of them, she's just a mess.

I think he'll fire three actually as at the end in the "Next week on The Apprentice" he said it three times, meaning it'll be a 1 vs 1 final which I am happy with as didn't like the 2 vs 2 final last year that much.

Really enjoyed last night's show as the TV selling task is always a doozy - the wrong person went in my opinion Sir Alan got it wrong...

OH MY GOD MELTY FACE ANNOYS ME SO MUCH. It wouldn't be so bad if she was just shit but that and the fact she thinks she's good makes her unbearable. And it wouldn't be so bad if she was just a hypocritical lying bitc but that and the fact that she thinks she's a really nice person with all integrity intact makes her even more unbearable. :@

Howard should have totally stayed.

Edited by metalman

Well you see a glimpse of them sitting down before he offers out the three "You're Fired" fingers which were pointed at (according to seating position) James, then Lorraine and then Debra/Yasmina. Unless he's got a wonky eye or something.

Anyway Howard is useless so he had to go soon although I could see him making the final on the crest of his effeminate wave.

Yasmina was brilliant in choosing for Debra to work alone cos she thrived better without other people around and the products were safe. I can't image if Debra had been teaming with James for the presentation, it would have been horrible. James was funny and witty and he doubled up well with Yasmina who has now been project leader for three tasks and won them all.

Kate chose the right items, Lorraine was a joke but fell back on her time tested "My instinct" line cos she knows that's what Sir Alan wants to hear. Debra isn't so offensive to the face and ears when it's just her but she's still nasty nasty.

So I want Yasmina through and it'll probably be Kate cos she's not done too much wrong so far but I'd be just as happy with James. Yasmina vs Kate would be an excellent final though.

I can't be the only one that got more and more behind Debra this week, she became so much more credible and human than at any other point and I was sure she was in the final, I was actually gutted she was fired. I've gone from hating her to really liking her as a candidate.

And finding her strangely attractive, but that's beside the point.

You are the only one! <_<

Really happy that Yasmina made it through. That girl rockers.

Also impressed I've picked the two finalists from the start. Sir Alan Lord Sugar should hire me to work as a third advisor in the next series. :shifty:

My support for Kate has dimmed big time these last few weeks though. Totally uninteresting and while she's no doubt the favourite, Yasmina has more SPUNK baby.

I guess I'll be downloading the final and hoping that the fightin' entrepreneur beats the ice queen saleslady.

I see the final has a definite "lady" slant with the chocolates though!

Kate's definitely been pretty dull during the last few weeks.

Something else I was wondering - I know the Apprentice always has the "next week blah blah blah" bit at the end, so it must be filmed in advance, but how far in advance is it actually filmed? Is it all filmed before the actual series goes on TV?

I hope Kate wins, even if he is robotic. There's something about Yasmina that I just don't like. Though it won't ruin my day if Yasmina wins.

Yasmina to win. I've thought she was the strongest since the start. And whoever said that Debra actually seemed human last week is right. Hopefully she's learned a lot and can benefit. And awesome, no more Ireland vs. London accent conflicts!

Yasmina to win. I've thought she was the strongest since the start. And whoever said that Debra actually seemed human last week is right. Hopefully she's learned a lot and can benefit. And awesome, no more Ireland vs. London accent conflicts!

Thank-you. Glad someone else thinks so!

Terrible news from the Adrian Chiles "post-match" show: Margaret isn't doing next years series. This is terrible news, her and Nick have been brilliant entertainment, being as they are the owners of the two most expressive faces in Britain.