The Apprentice Series 5

Farmer Reil

I think it was tight, but that Yasmina was the right choice both on the final task and overall. Kate was good, but was never outstanding, being a Miss Consistent. Yasmina on the other hand, whilst having the odd poor moment, was the rest of the time good to very to good to excellent throughout.

To be honest, though, he could've hired both and Debra - they were all good enough.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've thought Kate was going to win right up until the last minute and when they were asked for the last time why they should be picked she gave her usual auto-reply and I think Yasmina's words on the other hand just seemed so powerful and you could feel her passion and determination through everything she said.

I am SO pleased Debra was on hand to shoot down the 'Intimate' brand name because that would have been horrific. As would the other team's attempt at men's chocolate. Meanwhile Philip took knobheadery to a whole other level with his 'choreography' and other stupid ideas.

Yeah, for a moment I thought that Yasmina was going to ignore the Market Research, which would've been a horrible idea. I thought Yasmina's pitch was pretty poor, though. But I will agree that her last words in the board room were way more emotional and powerful than Kate's. It was a damn good series this year.

Yaaaaay! :D

I'm delighted Yasmina won. It's not very often someone/something that I've supported right from the start goes on to win something.

This many times over.

She was awesome in the final and overall. Her answers to Sir Alan were from the heart and definitely had weight behind them. She clearly didn't expect to win which made her response to the victory awesome...Which Kate's was just as awesome cos I'm sure she was certain she was gonna win.

Myself and the wife were talking on the way through - Sir Alan's head was saying Kate but his heart was obviously saying Yasmina. She's got more to give to the company and she's excellent at leading a team, far more so than Kate.

Also, great save on the switch away from men's chocolate...James and Howard said great stuff about her...I think James was spot on with his praise too. Nice lad.

So, for the final time...

:wub:

Yasmina