1 rvdwannabe

1 EwoodNo9

Unaccepted Invitations

Stormshadow (Gabriel-Sylar)

Bluebirds (SirRogerJohnson)

TheArsenal (The Arsenal85)

TheRossWalker (TheRossWalker)

Notes

Club members should enter the Dressing Room by the time specified ready to begin a match.

Once the captain has entered the Dressing Room, anyone who had entered previously should exit and re-enter to allow the captain to the top of the list and enable him to make any necessary or requested team changes.

Team members should refrain from pressing X to search for opponents until all participating members are in the dressing room and are ready.

On the positions screen choose your normal squad position unless you have been nominated to play the ANY role. This will be decided in the Dressing Room to allow cover for any missing club members.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd be happy with Villa. Just played a game as Munich online in BAP and they're pretty fun too. It helps that I played awesome and scored 2 goals with Van Bommel to turn a 1-0 Barca lead into a 2-1 win despite my teammate Luca Toni's best efforts to run into EVERYONE possible.

Once you've accepted the invite, you might also want to state what position you'd like to play as. I'm sure we can chop and change but if we're all good at a specific position we might as well be a proper team. I seem to be best at CM/CAM supporting the attack and winning headers from the goal kicks and stuff. I'll happily play as a winger too though if necessary.

As we get more members, keep an eye on the first post as I edit it with squad members/positions etc.

Definately striker for me best position for me personally. Can also play on the left wing/midfield.

I've changed the first post to show our squad so far with possible positions and the remaining invites and added RW to the invited list.

Once we get minimum 10 players on board with accepted invites we can start talking about when best to hold our weekly games. Plus I think it might make sense to find out what position everyone likes to play first and then choose a team that suits us best that way.

After playing with them I think we should go Bayern Munich. They're a well rounded 5 star team, which we'll need to go. If we switch to them, I'll definitely go Left Back to control the brilliant Phillip Lahm.

Yeah I'm up for 2v2. Fed up of playing dirty scum in ranked games using every underhanded trick they can think of instead of just playing football.

I fully support the Munich idea. I don't want to be Van Bommel though. He's a bit too sluggish for my liking. I'll see who else is decent when we play in a bit. Possibly Ze Roberto.