Mike Tyson's Punch Out Mafia Signups

OK, so let me start with the usual: cherry-picking is really, really hard. Especially when you have 12 free spots & 3 pre-signups and over 30 people sign up. I'd run the game twice if I could, just to get you all in, but I don't think RW would like that and the meta-gaming between the two would be madness. (Plus inevitably 2 of you would have to be reserves, and that'd be really hard on me to declare any 2 of the signups as third-stringers. I don't think I could do it, honestly.)

I apologize for any hurt feelings or whatnot from not getting selected. I mean no personal slights against anyone by not picking them; I did some research and tried to pick people that I felt would be active, well-suited to the style of game I run, as well as those who are not currently alive in very many currently-running games...I think that last bit only came up once though.

Without further ado, the Final Fifteen:

1) naiwf

2) Josh-oo-wuh

3) Awesousa Kong

4) Mr. Potato Head

5) Essa

6) -A-

7) D'Go Brown

8) Pesci

9) Pris

10) Zan & Max

11) The Mask of Norro

12) bill-da-bill

13) Ruki Nagato

14) FDJ Gabriel

15) Cinnamon J. ScudWill

Which leads me to the sad, yet surprisingly long, list of "reserves":

MEG

Cloudy

LD

wrathofcarnage

Httk

pizzamonkey

Slogger

Blehschmidt

Haloheadfire

Pleatherface

C-MIL

DMN

Hajjhowe

Ace

TheHurk

Split Serenity

Marcos

Important note: Since there are so many reserves, I'm going to go on a first-to-respond basis for selecting who comes in as a replacement if I need one (i.e. I'll post in this thread "First one on the reserve list to post gets to replace ______", and whoever from the list posts first gets it).

Therefore, if you're on this list, keep an eye on the in-game thread as well as this one!

Topic in TMC will go up shortly, I start obsessively running the role randomizer, PMs go out, and then we ring the opening bell!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic