*Signups* The Mafia Role Design Competition

Ok, this is how it's going to work:

There will be three judges. Myself, Rabid Wolverine, and someone I've as yet decided upon. If you don't mind being a judge, say so in this thread. I'm likely to pick people who've run good games, so Sousa is more likely to end up judging than say, IJS.

For now, I'm going to open this to as many players as want in. The number of people eliminated each round will be dependent on the total number of sign ups. There will be no more than 12 rounds for this game.

Each round, your role will be rated based on flavor, balance, and originality. At least, that's what I'm judging my scores on. RW and the third judge can base their decisions however they like.

I'll give you 48 hours to come up with a role that meets the first criteria I set. Send in your entries by PM, and I'll post all the roles in the game thread. You will be given your next role at the same time, allowing you another 48 hours to get your role ready, while the judges sort out the scores. So assuming all goes well, there's be an update in the game thread every day.

Each player will also be given a 'Skip' option, allowing them to skip one round of your choice. It's up to you whether you want to use it or not.

Judges will basically score each role on a scale of 1-10. I'll tally up the total scores, and the roles with the least points gets dropped.

To sign up, I need you to pick a common theme for your roles. I suggest you go with something general, like 'Movie Monsters', or 'WWF '92', but if you want to go with a fixed set of possible themed roles, than by all means go ahead. Not all rounds will utilize your theme.

The winner gets one of their games, or a game of their choice, bumped up the list.

The Contestants:

01. Sousa (The Legend of Zelda: A Mafia to the Past)

02. Ruki (Video Games)

03. Pleatherface (Cartoons)

04. SeanDMan (Theme Undecided)

05. LCS (Famous Britons)

06. Matt (Bands/Artists)

07. MPH (MMAfia)

08. Toffee (Attitude Era)

09. TEVOL (UNTHEMED)

10. FD (Disney Channel Originals)

11. DFF (Science Fiction)

12. oldskool (MGS)

13. woc (Summer Blockbusters)

14. Marcos (The Cube's Greatest Characters)

15. Norro (Famous Websites)

16. Ace (EWB Members)

17. The Hypnosis (Wrestling)

Edited by Zan and Max

Signing up.

Common themes?

EWB Members.

Websites.

Random Movies.

Video Games.

Animals.

Food (A curse on the first person who calls me fat).

Music.

Edit: If I have to choose just one.....Video Games.

Edited by Ruki Nagato

Only if you don't mind all your roles being rather untraditional.

Ugh... I mean... how do I put this? I want my theme to be the theme of a standard Mafia. You know, the whole 'you are in a town with people, some people are mafia, there are cops/doctors/whatever' theme. Golden City setup or whatever you wanna call it.