SPL Thread

I just want the season to end how it is.

Last nights defeat to Hibs was easily the worst display of the season (well that and the Airdrie cup defeat).

The teams lost it's spine, no goals in 3 games, Falkirk we should have beat, Rangers we had all the ball but failed to threaten and against Hibs youth team it was an absolute shambles.

We need to beat Dundee Utd at home and hope that Rangers and Celtic beat them to help Hearts win 3rd meaning I have a great seat for the SPL and Europa League next season ^_^

But knowing Hearts we'll screw it up :(

I just want the season to end how it is.

Last nights defeat to Hibs was easily the worst display of the season (well that and the Airdrie cup defeat).

The teams lost it's spine, no goals in 3 games, Falkirk we should have beat, Rangers we had all the ball but failed to threaten and against Hibs youth team it was an absolute shambles.

We need to beat Dundee Utd at home and hope that Rangers and Celtic beat them to help Hearts win 3rd meaning I have a great seat for the SPL and Europa League next season ^_^

But knowing Hearts we'll screw it up :(

3rd and 4th qualify though. Didn't know that myself till yesterday plus the fair play place so there is now going to be 6 teams in Europe next season. I just hope you and United can do something in Europe and not destroy the co-efficient like no doubt Falkirk and Motherwell(especially with McGhee in charge) will.

Aye 4th gets us in aswell but we were 7 points clear of Dundee Utd in 3rd and to not finish 3rd now is a bit of a failure to all of the good work Laszlo did this season.

Plus we have to go to Pittodrie on Tuesday and if Aberdeen win (which they probably will) then 4th is also blown wide open.

So I need Rangers to beat Celtic so Celtic have to beat Dundee Utd mid-week then for Hearts to beat Dundee Utd at Tynecastle.

Then if you want us to repay the favour we'll beat Celtic on the final day to help Rangers (Y)

This result is only great if Celtic manage to rebound and utterly thrash Dundee Utd.

I don't care who wins the league, be funny to see Celtic not win and Strachans MoTY award to essentially have been given for winning the CIS Cup.

St.Mirren lost today aswell, just need Falkirk to win a game so St.Mirren can go down to the first division :lol:

A great point up in Aberdeen tonight for Hearts.

And with Celtic winning it means Hearts are 2 clear of Dundee Utd with the 2 teams meeting at Tynecastle.

although if Rangers beat Aberdeen on Saturday then Hearts will be guaranteed Europe as they can finish no lower than 4th ^_^

Except Zaliukas misses out after his 4th red card of the season, his 2nd at Pittodrie this season and Hearts overall 11th red card <_<

Seven goals in ten games according to BBC. Which is pretty good because we've missed having a good goalscorer for the last couple of years since we lost Naismith and Boyd. We played really well in the last two games which is a good sign for the future.

But yeah, I didn't expect this from Kyle. He's hardly been a prolific scorer in his previous career.

Absolutely comical game between Rangers and Aberdeen with the most hilarious sending off this season (Except when Lee Miller did the same thing to Zaliukas).

0-0 so far aswell, as it stands Europe is confirmed for Hearts. :w00t:

And that's the Europa League confirmed for the Jambos. :wub:

Edited by Cadj

I was watching the Rangers v Aberdeen game in a Glasgow pub. Absolutely hilarious. I'll need to do that more.

And then back home for Killie v Inverness. We always seem to finish the season on a high note which is nice and then the players came and talked to everyone at the end. I love my team. :wub:

I was watching the Rangers v Aberdeen game in a Glasgow pub. Absolutely hilarious. I'll need to do that more.

And then back home for Killie v Inverness. We always seem to finish the season on a high note which is nice and then the players came and talked to everyone at the end. I love my team. :wub:

Can I borrow a pound for the bus? Please? I GET PAID NEXT TO NOTHING!!! :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: