11Strong soccer beta

oldskool

I want to make a winger at some point but I imagine it'll be a while before we get anymore points. Plus I don't want to start making multiple accounts.

I gave you your chance, now do something with it.

Also, I have taken your concern to the owners of Saint-Fargeau, and after talking it over with them, the owners have decided not to sack me. So sorry.

I gave you your chance, now do something with it.

Also, I have taken your concern to the owners of Saint-Fargeau, and after talking it over with them, the owners have decided not to sack me. So sorry.

:w00t:

Cheers gaffer, won't let you down (H)

Maybe we should risk playing with the stamina intensive settings turned on.

I´ll try Play Intensity set on "hard" and Zone Tendency to "Wander away to make plays" for the next game. I also invested some points in Stamina so i´ll colapse less likely.

Right now my Midfielder Rating is 36. 8-) I wonder if i should use a more offensive setting aswell since my striker overall is at 28 by now.

BIIG effort, lads. Also i'm looking for a midfielder and a defender, preferably scouted at least 34 in their respective skill, to replace the inactive Scott McFly and the ineffective EddieG

Edited by Plubbuffet

Anyone need a forward? The CPU team my guy is currently in is sucking bad. I did score my first ever goal this past game in a 3-1 loss.

Link is in the first post.

Maybe it would make sens if you´ed pay us a bit more money. From what i see the clubs monney has almost dubbled since the season begann. I don´t know about the level 4 Stuff (it´s all just +1 from what i see) but at Level 5 it would make sense to instandly buy 4 new pices of equipment since all of them are +2 on one skill.

Oh yeah, and... Midfielderrating 37 as of now! 8-)

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane