Herr Matzat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good.

So what about others sims who live in houses? They'll age, and I imagine they'll die. So.. will people not get their houses, I'm assuming they don't marry and have children so Mr. Wolff who lives in the lovely house at the edge of town - with the pool and allsorts, if he dies - his house just becomes empty?

Edited by IAceI

Good.

So what about others sims who live in houses? They'll age, and I imagine they'll die. So.. will people not get their houses, I'm assuming they don't marry and have children so Mr. Wolff who lives in the lovely house at the edge of town - with the pool and allsorts, if he dies - his house just becomes empty?

He might have a child that he adopts, but if not, then yes. Other Sims just entirely move out and don't come back too.

Been thinking about getting this since my roommate's girlfriend bought it. I tried the first Sims for about an hour and wrote it off for being too tedious. But since I'm a sucker for any game with fully customizable anything, I'm really debating getting it. But I should be saving my money considering my car's in the shop now and I'm planning a trip to Indianapolis in August.

Anyways, I went to CanYouRunIt (thanks by the way for letting me know such a site exists) but I got this:

CPU

Minimum: (XP) 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [if built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent].

You Have: Intel® Celeron® D CPU 3.46GHz

Am I stupid or something because I fail to see how this is a fail. Everything else passed, which I'm kinda surprised since my only point of contention was the video since I don't have a video card. But apparently my mobo alone has enough video to support it.

Finally, read this article. Only made me want the game more.

My initial created character has passed on. Such a shame, he was a great guy. 92 or 93 days old, leaves behind his wife - who is Mayor and a teenage son who is something of a musical prodigy.

It was quite sad, it happened on the same day his wifes close friend Nancy Landgraab died as well. It's getting to that point where all their conversations will be "guess who died today!?". In a way though it's cool, just to see the start of the first generation beginning to pass on.

Surely there should be a way of learning how old someone is? I had my character son (and new focus character) marry Tiffany Cline, because she's banging in pixel form, when she moves in we discover she's 8 days off becoming an elder. While my guys about 5-6 days from becoming a full fledged adult. So I had them break up and now he's chasing Kirsty Hooker.

There doesn't seem really anyone to tell the difference between a YA and an Adult and then you can't tell how close to aging up they are. I didn't want the mother being an elder with the child being a toddler.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...