EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

Right, 3 out of 4 wrestlers have contracts. 1 of them also has a sponsor (Thank you Gene) .. just waiting to get into EWB :rolleyes: and then I'm gonna look for some more sponsors.

Where can I find these requirements? :(

They have been posted a few times within this and the other thread I believe, but in brief: must be based in Montreal and must be in the 5 basic weight classes (lightweight, welterweight, middleweight, light-heavyweight, and heavyweight). Your fighters are Super-heavyweight, signed, not in Montreal, or Bantamweight.

Slick work, Eddie.

I just VIP'd it up and will be looking to start a Nutrition company as suggested within the next few hours unless someone gives me a better idea :) I will be looking to "affiliate" in some way with the EWB/GDS organisations

Edited by Plubbuffet

I just launched Base Five Enduro, my first product. Linkies here. much like Gene, will be looking to maybe sponsor some fighters once my numbers look a little better :D

Link to the company is here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=324

Soon i'll be launching the whole range of Base Five products.

I'll be the first to beg for sponsorship :P

Of course I'll be buying some things first :P

Done mi amigo.

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Damn if I'd have seen this before I made my fighters I'd have based them in Montreal instead of London and Tokyo. I'll try and move them to Montreal when I have the money and will post links for contracts.

EDIT: My fourth fighter is based in Montreal so can be signed up

Fabien Fabarossi JR

Edited by Mr.iMPACT!

Did they automatically move fighters over? Cause i thought Murilo Pele might not have been able to fight due to being in Tokyo but now he's based in Montreal without me doing anything.

Also how do you recover energy? Do you just not train and howlong till u get energy back up to full

Edited by davidmarrio