EW Battleground

ACCBiggz

"Rock Hard" murray mintz [ 39798 ]

he needs a bit of cash to get back in the gym, looking for a promo to

sign to to get him back on track...got any contracts going?

------------

Got that PM on their forums.

I can shoot him an offer, but he'll have to bulk up hard to compete in our 155 division...I think he's about 140 right now.

In other news, Akinfeev's opponent has apparently died, so Tully Ray's getting the match instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Offers have been sent for EWB XXII on November 28th.

Planned card:

Greg Anderson v. Max Pac (185 title)

Sean Damon v. Matt Smith

Dax Kopp v. Ripper Jones

Tom Thompson v. Tobi Mowshowitz

Tormentus Borealis v. Samryn Redflame

vitor belfort v. Keith Jardine (the battle of the retardedly uncreative agents)

Jason Jackson v. Emilie Lamont

Tomas Jenkins v. Kareem Hassan

Richard Drakunovski v. Jake Donnelly

Duncan Harty v. William Peers

XXIII will be taking place on December 11th, and there may be another card either on Christmas or the day after.

Johnny "Bang Your Head" Soboyt looking for a contract for that guy if possible.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to train and such because lately all my guys have been losing every fight they are in. I'm just wondering if it's the case of a bad build or if my tactics are screwy

• 2 weeks later...

*Sigh* I have no idea what I'm going to do with Yoshi, Even though he has proficient boxing and a purple strap in BJJ, He's sitting at 1-5 and I have no idea why, It might be because he can't finish someone with Abysmal boxing while the fight is on the feet, Maybe I rushed his creation when I first started MMAT and screwed him up somehow, Or he may just be a bust.

I am really looking forward to Smith/Damon, Both have 5 wins and both lost their first fight against Akinfeev and given the chance he will knee me in the head and process to strangle me, While given the same chance, I will punch him hard in the face and proceed to slam him into oblivion, Looking forward to the 29th. That's for sure.

In other news, Kennedy is at 6-1 after subbing out his latest victim with a Kimura from half mount at 2mins of the first round, Now there's a shocker.

• 2 weeks later...

Tully Ray Sanders v Jon Moore added to Dec. 26th card. Ellis v. Plubby, IIRC?

Also, fighters who are having a hard time accepting offers may soon find themselves unemployed. Anyone who's decided to write the game off, kindly let us know. Thanks.

I'll beat your fighters in every weight class just like I beat the first scrub.