10. GoGo

-----------------------

--------------------------

13. NYJ

-----------------------

15. The Kraig

16. Komodo

------------------------------

Rules - FUCKING READ THIS. Hell yeah, that got your attention.

Basically same rules as Kanto, except you use Pokemon unique to Johto (Orre & The Sevii Islands). Basically Pokemon #152-251, excluding legendaries, as I'll point out below.

Off-Limits:

Suicune

Entei

Raikou

Lugia

Ho-Oh

Celebi

Smeargle (NetBattle allows it to be taught ANYTHING, which is stupid. This will mean everyone will have one in their team, so I'm just banning it from competing, as I can't be bothered policing anyone who uses one.)

Blissey however, is allowed, despite it being horribly overused by n00bs who don't know how to battle. *cheap heat*

You may have either Typhlosion, Feraligatr or Meganium, not a combination of any.

Pokemon will be L100 to keep it somewhat even.

Battles will be the traditional 1 vs 1 style.

No double pokemon; all six pokemon must be different.

Must enter six team members.

Win by knocking out all of the opponent's pokemon.

Items are allowed and are also changeable. Leftovers are not allowed.

Post-Battle:

After losing, you will post the log of the match. And I say after losing, because the loser will be posting the match results only. Winners could potentially edit the contents to allow them to change some things to adapt to their next match to allow an easier battle. Which would be cheating.

After the round one battles are over the winner should post their team and moves, like last time to make the second round (and the next ones) more easily prepared for. The order of your team can be crucial.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go get people to sign up. (¬_¬) thug will be added if there's still spaces after the Kanto final.

EDIT: And everyone using Leftovers is retarded. Everyone might as well have nothing as items. This will help develop some creativity I hope.

Edited by The Kraig