Are They Better Than Brokencyde? #2

YI

Better Than Brokencyde?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Are Attack! Attack! (US) Better Than Brokencyde?

• Yes
    • No
    • RUN ON THE SPOT MOTHERFUCKER!!!

brokencyde_1.jpg

Brokencyde are these absolute jeb-ends from New Mexico who don't have a full set of pubes between the lot of them, who play a mixture of hip-hop, screamo and electronica and sing about getting KRUNK, shagging bitches and being ghetto as fuck. They are so terrible, it is fabulous.

MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/brokencyde

THE COMPETITION

......"Attack! Attack! (US)"......

"Stick Stickly" music video [NEW SINGLE]

rhvgpd.jpg

Now, the annoying thing about Attack! Attack! (US) is...they actually seem to have potential, on the surface they're no worse to bands like Emarosa, who I love...but no, they're terrible. Their songs feel just randomly thrown together, and it's as thought they're going out of their way to make their songs just sound like shit. Their new single (linked above), there's absolutely no flow to it, it's horrendous...and that's easily their best song...they cover "I Kissed A Girl"...and it's like being raped.

Secondly, unlike Brokencyde, they seem to take themselves completely seriously...dicks.

The singer's a fatty and tries to hide it by wearing black.

Plus they sully the name of the great pop-punk band, Attack! Attack! from Wales...which makes them even worse.

On the plus side...I haven't seen moves this awesome since Paige...in fact I think they blow Paige out of the fucking water...the 'guitar squat', communal "WHOOO!", New Zealand rugby style jumping on the spot and lets not forget the "RUN ON THE SPOT!!!" which will soon be a dancefloor/moshpit staple for many years to come.

running.gif

EWB, it's your time to decide!

Are Attack! Attack! (US) Yourself Better Than Brokencyde?

Pretty sure the Yank band is Attack Attack! whereas the Welsh lot are Attack! Attack! >_>

AA! (US) would be a lot better if they could figure out how not to put 5 differet songs into one 3 minute recording. They're better than Brokencyde because they're not quite as dickish, and I don't know a single person that likes Brokencyde that isn't a complete twat.

BrokenCYDE are better.

Any band that considers the person who does and I quote 'Lights!!!!/Fog/DMX' as a band member wins heartilly.

It's like music for people with ADD, they just get distracted during the song and wander over to another genre. Honestly, I could listen to it if there wasn't so much switching around. That video was almost as ridiculous as Brokencyde's though, which I thought would never happen but Brokencyde's random guy in a pig suit and one of their vocalists almost throwing up after taking a swig of the bottle can't be beat.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Brokencyde, winners yet again.

EDIT: What I really should say is that I could listen to them, if I never saw their faces. Jesus, in that picture you posted, the second from the left looks like it ate another member of the band earlier and is slowly digesting it like a snake. Seriously, that picture makes me want to punch each member of the band in the face. Thats the most punchable faces in a single band I've seen............since the Brokencyde picture a sentence or two above it. :shifty:

Edited by Hellfire

EDIT: What I really should say is that I could listen to them, if I never saw their faces. Jesus, in that picture you posted, the second from the left looks like it ate another member of the band earlier and is slowly digesting it like a snake. Seriously, that picture makes me want to punch each member of the band in the face. Thats the most punchable faces in a single band I've seen............since the Brokencyde picture a sentence or two above it. :shifty:

I wish he would fuck off, I mean, he was awesome as Jeremy in Teachers, but James Corden is getting everywhere these days. :shifty:

jamescorden500.jpg

Watch, next time you see a picture of them, there will only be four and he'll look fatter. I mean, check that picture you posted at the beginning of the thread, look at their eyes. You can see the fear in there easily. I bet they ran screaming after that picture got taken. Jesus, I mean the one in the middle with the jewfro looks like he's about to cry right there.

Attack Attack! are better than Brokencyde. Some of it is mildly listenable at points, which is more than I can say for Brokencyde. Plus the video is full of unintentional hilarity like the running on the spot dance and the crab walk.

Shit....I posted before it got to the dance bit at the end.....can I retract my vote?

Attack Attack! is better, if only because they don't seem like cunts which brokenCYDE do. I mean, I like brokenCYDE in moderation, but honestly who sings about getting crunk and then gags on a swig of champagne? It's dumb, and their singer is just a chubby arrogant prick it seems like.

But fuck both of them, I See Stars is where it's at.

EDIT: Although one of the raps in "A Hofasho" is fairly decent, even it does end in "traunch burger".

Edited by Kiss 2 Kill