Hold The Phone. I, Robot Spoilers.

K

Wait... so Will Smith was in a car accident. He and another car were thrown into the ocean/sea/river/whatever

The driver of the other car was killed on impact, but the daughter survived long enough to drown. Right. The series four robot comes along and pulls Will, sorry; Spoonface, out of the water and takes him to hospital to replace his arm.

I'm not making this up am I?

So, here's my question.

At what point does Will Smith get the girls necklace?

Are we to believe that he went to the morgue and pried it from her cold dead neck?

Ok geniuses I just saw it for the second time. Explain this.

Spoonguard: I never really met her, although I'll never forget her face. Her name was Sarah, *Touches Necklace* this was hers. She wanted to be a dentist. What kind of twelve year old wants to be a dentist?

So not only did he never meet her, he has her necklace and knows she wanted to be a dentist :| !

Ok geniuses I just saw it for the second time. Explain this.

Spoonguard: I never really met her, although I'll never forget her face.  Her name was Sarah, *Touches Necklace* this was hers. She wanted to be a dentist. What kind of twelve year old wants to be a dentist?

So not only did he never meet her, he has her necklace and knows she wanted to be a dentist :| !

He probably talked with her parents probably and they gave him the necklace as I would assume the morgue would have given them the necklace.

He probably talked with her parents probably and they gave him the necklace as I would assume the morgue would have given them the necklace.

I was thinking he may have talked to her parents about her, but I would think her parents died too since the little girl was in a car and she certainly wasn't driving herself. The morgue thing I could live with believing...and if her parents were in the car as well, maybe he talked to her friends or other family members or something.

Of course that's looking pretty far at that one line, so it probably was just a big screw up by the people who did the movie.