50 Cent May Face Charges.....

Guest PacaVeli777

what a stupid fuck. Thats what 50 deserves, especially coming into my state with his lame ass songs. I hope he goes to jail and gets made into a bitch in there.

Guest PacaVeli777

"Go go go go go shawty its your water, gonna put it up in a bottle, you better watch you head, b4 u get hit with a water-bottle........You can see him the club, with Dasani or Aquafina to the head" :P

Guest Hurricane

Pac.. don't ever attempt to rap again...

As for 50 cent, I dont like him, I probably wont ever like him, so I could care less if he was hit with a water bottle.

Guest PacaVeli777

ok i was just joking with the little 50 Cent parody thing............but tstill hilarious how he gets his ass kicked by a water-bottle......

Idiot fans for you. If you dont like him, then dont be there to listen to him. Idiot's like these are the ones who spoil music sometimes.

It was a surprise appearance so it's not like they paid knewing 50 Cent would be there. And as much as I don't like him I don't find him getting nailed with a water bottle funny at all.

Guest PacaVeli777

He should have realized he isnt popular anymore & should just stay under his rock wearing his tight bullet-proof vets with 80 budyguards around him....

Shut the fuck up, Pacaveli. You'll have to excuse him, he's dedicated his life to hating 50 Cent because he creams himself over Ja-Rule and the other Tha Inc faggots.

The guy shouldn't of thrown the water bottle and if anyone should be facing charges, it should be the twat who did it.

He should have realized he isnt popular anymore & should just stay under his rock wearing his tight bullet-proof vets with 80 budyguards around him....

because Ja Rule is the rap savior, right?

Guest PacaVeli777

hell naw Ja & 50 both suck ass.........i dont give a fuck what u faggets say i do hate 50 cent and there are a million other people that hate his G(ay) -Unit ass, so shut the fuck you bitch.....

hell naw Ja & 50 both suck ass.........i dont give a fuck what u faggets say i do hate 50 cent and there are a million other people that hate his G(ay) -Unit ass, so shut the fuck you bitch.....

G(ay)-Unit...that's clever

oh well, mainstream rap sucks anyways. Go Canibus!

Guest PacaVeli777

This was also a topi about 50 & getting beat-up by a water-bottle. Agent Risktaker why in the fuck would your dumbass even try to bring something up that doesnt have anything to do with the subject idiot....

This was also a topi about 50 & getting beat-up by a water-bottle. Agent Risktaker why in the fuck would your dumbass even try to bring something up that doesnt have anything to do with the subject idiot....

Alright, although AR's "Pacaveli" post was a bit harsh, you've done nothing to warrant sympathy. In fact, you're beginning to act more and more immature as this goes on. Everyone else involved in this little spat hasn't exactly been nominees for canonization, but you managed to piss me off with your immaturity and general lack of grammar.

So in short, either show some maturity before you get thrown to the curb.

As for 50 getting pegged with a water bottle, don't jump into the crowd. Just handle it like Dryden Mitchell and countless others have: tell them to get the hell out, then have security handle the issue if they decide not to. Now he's only on the same level as the idiot who threw the bottle and Sebastian Bach, who did the same damn thing many moons ago.