2009 Ashes Thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we see the Haddin - Clarke partnership continue for a while tomorrow, and we get to see the Aussies get the victory.

That would probably top all the previous Aussie achievements.

He bowled 10 overs straight, only fleetingly going slower than 90 miles per hour, maybe one ball ever 15, it was an amazing spell. He was accurate and dangerous and they couldn't really play him. Shame he's bound to be injured for one of the tests, as he was limping alot. KP might miss out too.

I hate him more by the second. They cheated us out of the first test, then stole the second thanks to Rudi 'I'm Blind' Koertzen.

[/rant]

Nah, despite the dodgy decisions, England was always going to win. We should've won the first test though. Now, why does everybody hate Ricky Ponting?

• 2 weeks later...
A great session!

It'd be nice to see England end today not too far away from Australia's total and with plenty of wickets in hand.

Hopefully the Aussies will be bowled out on Day Four with England not needing much, if anything to do to wrap up the win. All of a sudden, we want the rain to stay away.

[And this is me posting in a very positive way. I'll contemplate having a different opinion if England completely fuck up their innings too. <_< ]

You were wondering why everyone hates RP?

'Cause no matter how good a batsman he is, his captaincy lacks, well, everything useful :(

You see the second sentence can be summarized to "Ponting is a massive bellend" Thats why everyone hates him...