Movie Help

Lorenzo Amoruso

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckie's fucking rank man, how you kin drink 'hat pish ah'll never ken ya prick. Last time ah fuckin' drank tha buckie ah wiz like fifteen, heavy cough syrup taste tae it.

I heard about Peep-peeps, and went out of my way to suss it out: I walked in, and it all went silent, like the wild west....I asked to see the 'hardest man in Aberdeen', and this pissed loser piped up: 'I'm the Man!': needless to say, I kicked the shit out of him, and blood was spurting all over the bar. The locals shut the fuck up-----they were outclassed , and they knew it. I returned only once, and had a brilliant 6-hour session----free of charge on the house.; great memories.

I heard about Peep-peeps, and went out of my way to suss it out: I walked in, and it all went silent, like the wild west....I asked to see the 'hardest man in Aberdeen', and this pissed loser piped up: 'I'm the Man!': needless to say, I kicked the shit out of him, and blood was spurting all over the bar. The locals shut the fuck up-----they were outclassed , and they knew it. I returned only once, and had a brilliant 6-hour session----free of charge on the house.; great memories.

haha, i think Peep Peeps is shutting down soon (if it hasn't already). I've only been there once and it was pure gash. Just the owner thinking he was some comedy king cause of the show.

Still, that clip is comedy gold.

the publican has developed a uniquely effective strategy for dealing with pimps and prostitutes. he tells them to go away.

lol the "casual" facing the camera on the far left is in a coma for some reason.

and that magazine cunt is a cunt.

Edited by Emperor Fuckshit