EWB PremierLeague.com Fantasy Football

Adam

NOTE: THIS IS TOTALLY INDEPENDENT FROM NIBBLER'S EWB FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE GAME

21st July EDIT:

OK, sign-ups are CLOSED, we have our 20 teams for the season ahead. Fixtures should be generated sometime soon I guess, for sure they'll be up before the season begins, obviously!

List of entrants:

Alamo City Battle (HailtotheKing)

Alliance Of Violence (DirtyJohnny)

Blue Devils FC (Szumi)

Born Toulouse (IYWBTM)

Brazil In Disguise (Dynamite)

Drayton Park FC (TheArsenal)

Fiorentina Turner (Lord Nibbler)

Last-on-Again FC (AdamDRFC)

Los Galacticos (AD)

McShambles XV (Spee)

Oh Look A Rocket FC (WalkerWGZ)

Orange Gate FC (Lowerdeck)

Penrhyn Bay United (MGW)

Potton Rovers (Nine2Five)

Red Lion FC (estebanmon)

Ross Kemp United (Pesci)

Samira United (TheFuture)

Threepwood Allstars (Darloboy)

The Player's Club (CraigOrion)

The Toon (The Cool One)

Edited by AdamDRFC

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I have created the league as a Premiership-style 20-team league system, beginning in the first week. Changes can be made to it if we get enough interest, but for now we'll stick with 20.

The code to join the league is: 231068-63957

I'll edit this into the first post in the thread as well, along with a list of all those who've signed up.

I've updated the main post, we now have 7 entrants-although I don't know who one of them is. If the man behind 'The Toon' (not sure of any Irish Newcastle fans here), just let me know so I can update the main post accordingly.

We should be around halfway there if everyone who's expressed an interest here signs up, plus there's still 4 weeks til the season starts.

I'm in with Los Galacticos. Does anybody know if we can change our team without penalty up to the start of the season, or does the one free transfer per game week begin once you've set your team for the first time?

Edit: Nevermind, we can. Just got an e-mail from the website to confirm my sign-up and it says in there.

Edited by AD