FIFA 10

Baddar

This is as smooth as you can get at the moment because Pro Evo is even more stiff.

I'm not complaining, just an observation. I'm still getting used to it. I had to do the same thing with NCAA 10. It just seems that the power steering fluid has sprung a leak.

I definately love FK's as opposed to last year. I've only had two, but without even "trying" to do much with them they've both been much more on target and much more realistic than 09. I also find that in the many matches I've played thus far, OM opened up the pitch for me and I netted a 3-0 win against Juve. Everything else has been a dogfight against Chicago <_< ....

speaking of Chicago ... seriously, Blanco is WAAAAAAAAYYY to fast

I have noticed that you give away fouls quite a bit, while the CPU's centre back could stab your forward to death in the penalty area with no repercussions.

As such I have had the grand total of one free-kick in about 15 games.

Just from briefly looking at them, they seem to be just identical from 09's ones. Meaning we have to achieve the exact same things again ¬_¬

Ah well, I usually just got them as I went along, they don't mean that much but it's surprising to just recycle the same things again.

Just from briefly looking at them, they seem to be just identical from 09's ones. Meaning we have to achieve the exact same things again ¬_¬

Ah well, I usually just got them as I went along, they don't mean that much but it's surprising to just recycle the same things again.

They're not exactly the same. There are a fair few that they've used again but there are new ones as well.

Scored my first free kick on the demo, a stunner from Lampard.

http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/video/9473469

I'm just enjoying the passing system much more than '09, which was honestly dreadful at times to a point where I wanted to snap the disc in half. It feels much more smooth on this though and at least you don't wait ten seconds for a long ball across the pitch to arrive at you like you do on '09 at times.

Check out this FIFA 10 New Skills Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_D3vyk8Mvc&feature=related

There's some epic stuff there, although the fake pass is not new like they say it is :shifty: I can't wait for this game, I ordered it a week ago and it says it will be delivered on the 1st of October, while on FIFA's website it says October the 2nd :blush:

Those are some great skills. I never really use them but with those additions they look they could really change the game in your favour.

Just read IGN's review, they gave it a 9.3. Apparently the Dutch national team is now licensed which was one of the major licensing issues for me over the last however many years. Sounds great.

Those are some great skills. I never really use them but with those additions they look they could really change the game in your favour.

Just read IGN's review, they gave it a 9.3. Apparently the Dutch national team is now licensed which was one of the major licensing issues for me over the last however many years. Sounds great.

Holy shit, finally! All the big national teams always had the right names except for The Netherlands, damn Dutch football association, were probably asking way too much money.

I hear that the Russian league is only available for PS2 or something like that.

Meaning that EA have likely secured the licenses for them... but too late to create current-gen textures for about 100+ players.

FIFA is shaping up to be one hell of a game, so much that I can only wonder how many more leagues they could physically fit onto a disc.