FIFA 10

Baddar

I'm on my PS2 version and I'm liking it, playing in the easier settings to get me back into the FIFA mode since been a Pro Evo-ite for many a year now. I find the Pro Evo graphics better but FIFA is more playable and realistic on the pitch (this may just be the PS2 versions). Add in the licenses, more depth (my team is Stockport County), a better season mode and I am finding FIFA a better overall game.

I think this was mentioned a few pages back in the thread but I'd just like the clarify so I'm not wasting my time. I started a Manager Mode with Stockport and first thing I do is try to extend contracts but every single one declines! If I leave it till the end of the season will I get the option to automatically renew by ticking a box? I don't want to lose my star players!

First game online, went 3-1 up and the guy quit.

Ugh.

Reason #4 as to why I never play any games online.

I've never played FIFA online (never played much online, but hey), but don't you lose 3-0 by forfeit if you quit in the middle of a game? If not then I'm surprised anyone plays random people online.

Does your Be A Pro guy hang around in his chosen team in other modes? Sure I heard something like that.

He's there on exhibition mode, I haven't tried league or tournament or anything like that. I would assume he's on the team for any mode. You can have him join your team when you start manager mode too.

• Like 1

Yeah ended up getting it for £37.71 from asda, am liking it so far but have only played two games. Spent ten minutes just sorting out Rovers transfers, about 4 needed doing, are there any 'bigger' transfers that people have noticed? I heard Alves is still at Boro, which is understandable since he went to a team who aren't in the game.

I do like how you can now change the assigned stadium for each team. I also like how one of the foreign grounds looks just like the Keepmoat and has the same capacity. :D

Yeah ended up getting it for £37.71 from asda, am liking it so far but have only played two games. Spent ten minutes just sorting out Rovers transfers, about 4 needed doing, are there any 'bigger' transfers that people have noticed? I heard Alves is still at Boro, which is understandable since he went to a team who aren't in the game.

I do like how you can now change the assigned stadium for each team. I also like how one of the foreign grounds looks just like the Keepmoat and has the same capacity. :D

Dunne is still at Man City, I really don't know how they forgot that.

Dunne is still at Man City, I really don't know how they forgot that.

Ben Haim is still there too.

I'm definitely liking the game so far. Gameplay is still very good, struggling to score from long range though. Currently 10 games into Manager Mode with Doncaster, winning all 5 away games, but only 1 win at home, with three defeats and a draw as well. People complain about the form thing but it's because it's based on the ratings the players get in each match, not a game flaw. For instance by keeper Sullivan is on poor form, because he has had nothing to do in recent matches and thus has been getting 4s, 5s and 6s.