Game with most replay value?

ThePhenom07

Discuss.

Personally, I think any version of the FIFA games offer the most replay value, just because each game is different. But I also think any kind of sports game has good replay value anyway.

An EA Sports game? You're going to use them as an example of games with difference between versions? Really? :huh:

I actually meant each individual game of football. :l

Discuss.

Personally, I think any version of the FIFA games offer the most replay value, just because each game is different. But I also think any kind of sports game has good replay value anyway.

An EA Sports game? You're going to use them as an example of games with difference between versions? Really? :huh:

I actually meant each individual game of football. :l

Gotcha', that actually makes more sense in thread context :shifty:

Sports/Fifa games SHOULD be different each time, but for some reason the ones on Fifa 09 seem to follow the same formula. I only really play on Be a Pro, and since my team are shit, it's "give me fucking ball you 'tards", then I run up the pitch and get a on-on-one situation. Oh, and the fact that the balls and posts have magnets in them.

Vice City, just because I heart it. Same with MGS2 and trying to get all of the dog tags. And don't get me started on the MGS3 frogs.

I know I've played through Driver 3 a few times, even though I know it's quite shit. But I think it's atmosphere (like Vice City) that makes me like it, as well as the first cutscene where he's crusing through Miami at night, the music suits it sooo well. And yes, I bought the soundtrack too.

Edited by TheModernWay

I remember playing Sensible World of Soccer LOTS and LOTS of times. Ridiculous amounts in fact.

I can't really say "replay" value because I've still not completed it, but every few months I pick up Oblivion and spend HOURS on it every day for a while. It's just perfectly vast without feeling frighteningly so and I still have lots to do.

I was playing lots of Mirror's Edge at least for a bit cos of all the online records and loads of different levels to speed run through to set the fastest time. I race the ghost of the top time and realise how much better I can get at the game.

For the DS i can recommend Disgaea if your into Rpg's

level cap at 9999

good story

alot of items

wfc capable

you can create your own characters for your team.

item world (level up items/weapons)

and alot more, i have played it for a month now and im still nowhere compared to some people.

Gotta be GTA, any of the 'sandbox' style versions (so, III, Vice City, San Andreas & IV). Sports games also, mainly Fifa. Championship/Football Manager is probably the game I've spent the most time on over the years though, you can lose days in them-one FM08 save I have I've played for a combined total of about 35 days, madness. I still play Champ Manager 01/02 too, a lot.