Game with most replay value?

ThePhenom07

Well the game I've replayed the most is Sonic 2, by a long, long stretch. Even though it's of course identical so that on some levels I can virtually play it blind. :shifty:

But in terms of variety in replays, I'd personally be looking at one of the Civilization games.

• Like 1

Sports Games, Command & Conquer style games & Wrestling games for me. Anything that doesn't get repetitive too fast obviously. It's one of the main reasons I tend to avoid more linear adventure style games.

For me, its got to be Call of Duty 4. I've gotten about 25-30 days in multiplayer alone, plus theres the single player which I've done a couple times. Seriously, its a tremendous game.

Discuss.

Personally, I think any version of the FIFA games offer the most replay value, just because each game is different. But I also think any kind of sports game has good replay value anyway.

An EA Sports game? You're going to use them as an example of games with difference between versions? Really? :huh:

Call of Duty 4 or Fallout 3.

I've played Fallout for a combined total of over 100 hours with my two characters and Call of Duty's MP ate up days of my life back when it first came out and it's the only game I've gone back to to try and and beat on the highest difficultly level.

• Like 1

I've played Championship Manager 01/02 far more than any other game I've ever had. I still give it the odd play every now and then.

I've been playing it non-stop for about a week, ever since I found out that it was available to download for free by the website...and, yes, most Champ Man games are ridiculously replayable.

I find that it's hit and miss as to whether I get 'stuck into' any particular CM/FM incarnation. CM99/00 and CM01/02 come to mind, and FM08 is the most recent. Didn't go too well with the ones inbetween, though.

Edited by stokeriño

Discuss.

Personally, I think any version of the FIFA games offer the most replay value, just because each game is different. But I also think any kind of sports game has good replay value anyway.

An EA Sports game? You're going to use them as an example of games with difference between versions? Really? :huh:

I'm pretty sure, by the bolded part, he meant every match is different. Not every FIFA game released is different.

• Like 1