Best sports names?

Liam

Nothing beats seeing ARRAPWRRKB Amunugama on a scorecard.

And I thought WPUJC Vaas was good.

Other AFL players - Antoni Grover, Sedat Sir, David Wirrpanda, Clem Michael, Andrew Lovett, Nathan Lovett-Murray, Rob Forster-Knight, Corey Enright, Tim Finnochiaro, Paul Koulouriotis

Wasn't there a Swiss defender called Bernt Hass (pronounced arse) ?

..Thanks. Just as I was getting over the pain of him leaving some 7-8 years ago, you bring him back up. Maybe 2016/17 or so will see my relieved of the hurt of the most uninspiring right back to pull on a Sunderland strip; and we had Dan Smith (who to be fair did try and murder Abou Diaby so props for that one), but still. :(

Edited by IAceI

"My grandfather was a scientist. He wrote a letter to Albert Einstein and even got a reply from him. I've got no idea [what the letter was about] even though I've read it. My mother was a physics graduate and she teaches Physics in one of the schools. So I'm Einstein. Napoleon is my father's name."

Bwahaha, thats awesome. I don't understand why he's Einstein because of something his mom does for a job but it's awesome nonetheless.

EDIT: Those last five words confuse me the most.

Edited by Dynamite

Why someone said Guus Hiddink is beyond me, considering it's an extremely normal Dutch name and not really hard to pronounce either.

Can't believe nobody mentioned Dean Windass yet! There's a former Royal Pete LaCock. There's apparently a guy playing in college basketball called Lucious Pusey. There's a goalie playing for Maccabi Haifa in Israel called Fabian Assmann. A player at Luton Town is called Mark Farthing. Lastly, there's a player in Holland called Klaas Schotanus (Schot is Dutch for "shot", so shot-anus), and I always like the name of a Cameroonian player Olle-Olle (with the accents on the e's >.>)

We (Swansea City) have just signed 'Besian Idrizaj', which even people at the club don't know how to promounce yet.

We also have the man with the smoothest comedy name in Football 'Angel Rangel' and 'Stephen Dobbie' who raises many harry potter impressions despite insisting it is pronounced doh-be.

• 2 weeks later...