EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

maybe my decline in recent weeks will get better with my starting DT and Pierre Thomas coming back this week. hope all user teams make it in the NFC playoffs besides now the CPU filled NFC east. I wish it'd show the pro bowl voting and mvp voting like in offline franchises.

Edited by mystikz

Sloppy game against the Lions with a horrible first half where Shaun Hill threw 4 INTs but managed to come back and get 4 TDs. Played Alex Smith and Nate Davis for a couple downs to see my other options and got a TD with each of them too. <_< Crabtree owned with 220 yards and 3 TDs and my D got us 5 sacks and a pick. :D

The 49ers are now on notice. I will be passing to Steven Jackson a lot so be prepared. I need to break him over the 1000 yards receiving mark.

Well considering he has 972 already, that shouldn't be too hard to get. <_< I'll try and stop him at 999 though...

Edited by Do You Smell It?

Beat the Eagles in Philly, 31-8. I was pretty aggravated. I had them 24-0, they couldn't do shit offensively so of course, Moreno fumbles on our own 20-yard line, they scoop it up and run it in for a touchdown. I've had three or four games this season that should have been shutouts but special teams and turnovers cost my defense the goose egg. Oh, well. 13-2. :)