EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

showdown vs the Patriots but to my surprise Brady is out till next week and I face... Andrew Walter. I could not cover Welker at all, but won 56-35. Brees had 7 TD's, which apparently was a new NFL record. 100+ yards and 3 td's to Colston and almost everyone else had a TD except Shockey who dropped one in the endzone. Reggie Bush had bad fumble but made up for it when he returned a kickoff 99 yards. bad news is I lost Pierre Thomas for a few weeks so Mike Bell should see some time.

Edited by mystikz

Should get my game out of the way later on today (work sucks, incidentally), hopefully get one step closer to the AFC South Division crown.

Last second field goal after a sloppy, sloppy game nets the Texans another win on their road to the NFL postseason.

I outscored the Midgets, 38-0 at the half. I just ran the ball and killed time in the second half. My backup running back fumbled, and Orton threw a pick in the second half, keeping us scoreless. I can honestly say after putting up 38 points in the first half, I wasn't trying to do too much, though.

Yeeeeaahhh, my bad. I got Live and I'm alive now if that matters. <_<

I originally said no one could join past the trade deadline, but since we're down to like seven of us, I've no problem with it if Meacon's cool, since you'd be jumping into his division. that is of course assuming you still want the Chargers. Although at 4-6, and stuck behind the 9-1 Raiders (formerly Biggz' team) and meacon's 8-2 Broncos, I'm not sure why you'd want to. If you do want another team, that's fine, as long as no one minds if you jump in their division, and I'd rather you not pick a tea that's leading a division with another user in it as that's not really fair.