EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

I just had the opposite happen. I had been dominating the CPU's defense with my ground game. But Washington was giving me trouble. Luckily, Orton was up to the challenge and we were actually able to move the ball in the air. The game was closer than the score shows, thanks to a punt return for a touchdown by Eddie Royal with like two seconds left. Defense was dominating, though, we were playing up against Todd "Haha" Collins.

Just beat the Eagles 32-30 in somewhat of a shootout by my standards, i.e. throwing for more than 200 yards and not getting picked 5 times :P

Eagles are without McNabb who's out three more weeks with a broken arm, Vick was generally ineffective, although I wasn't able to get any sacks. Briggs saved the game on a last minute INT that killed off a promising Eagles drive. Some good performances from my receivers, Earl Bennett (4 catches, 107yds, 1 TD) had what should have been a 50+ yard TD catch after beautifully spinning two Eagles into the ground, but he came up a nose short as Ellis Hobbs tripped him at the 1. Juaqin Iglesias also had a big catch and run, for 41 yards, and he managed to hit paydirt as well. Nice day for Forte, 80 yards off of 18 carries and 2 TDs, bit quiet in terms of yardage for him really.

I got cocky against the lowly Bucs after going up 28-6 but I pushed the pass and threw 3 bad INT's and they almost made a comeback but after a late 4th and goal stand by our D, Saints finish it 28-23. Brees had a season high 351 yards and 3 TD's, with Colston also having a big game 149 yards and a td.

fun fact: Reggie Bush leads the league in rushing td's and might in overall td's with his receptions and returns.

Edited by mystikz

31-17 win over the Titans in Houston. Game was even until the end of the third quarter when the defense finally got some stops and Schaub stopped getting picked off. A couple more wins and should have my playoff ticket punched.

Beat the Chargers. Moreno finally had a BIG day for me breaking a 68-yard run, and then a thirty-some yard run for a touchdown. He had like nine carries for a hundred-and fourty or so yards. My defense has been awesome for me all season. We even had a pick-six in this last one, which almost never happens with me.

Just lost 31-28 in an overtime clash with the Vikings. I didn't play well, but my comeback was severely hampered by horrible luck. For example, I had the Vikes on the ropes in their own half in the fourth quarter, 3rd down, Tillman jumps up to pick the pass off, bobbles it, it bounces off his knee and Berrian scoops it up for a first down. No running game to speak of whatsoever, and although Cutler threw for over 200 yards for once, 60+ of those came on the final drive to tie the game. Ugly.