EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Bah. We were in the middle of a pretty good game (I'm dominating stats, Cole's winning with 2 KR's and 1 INT for TD's while I try to keep up), 3 minutes left in the 4th, I've got the ball, and the message comes up 'Connection to opponent has been lost', which I assume meanst he connection just dropped out. Lame.

I don't know, if it is it's being handled horribly (sorry, but it's the truth). The amount of time between advancing weeks is atrocious. A franchise is multiple seasons and continuing on this path Madden 11 will come out before we finish the first and won't give the bad franchises time to turn it around if they can. I noticed Kyle/Squek left the franchise already as well.

Edited by ACCBiggz

It's quite easy actually... set a day limit (ie. 3 days) to get all games in. If people can't find 20-30 minutes over the course of 72 hours I'm not sure how they think they could fit most in. Sure, I know life happens... but if you join a league you are saying I can play. And as mentioned, a game doesn't take THAT long. At the end of Day 3, you simply simulate the rest of the week to keep things moving. But it's not like this is a full time job for those involved, it's a video game that takes minimal time and can be played whenever.

Q1 Progress Report

Records

Seattle (Ekin Jones) - 4-0 (W4)

New England (Fitzy) - 4-0 (W4)

NY Giants (Cole) - 4-0 (W4)

Oakland (Biggz) - 3-1 (W3)

St. Louis (Tits McGee) - 3-1 (W3)

Dallas (LL) - 3-1 (W2)

New Orleans (mystikz) - 3-1 (W2)

Chicago (Dragsy) - 3-1 (W1)

Houston (HoodedMandarin) 3-1 (L1)

San Diego (DYSI?) - 2-2 (L1)

Denver (meacon) - 2-2 (L2)

Arizona (Hugar) - 2-1 (L1)

Carolina (Slogger) - 1-2 (L2)

Green Bay (Srar) - 1-3 (W1)

Kansas City (Typical Phenom) 0-4 (L4)

User Offensive Leaders

Passing:

M. Hasselbeck (Seattle/Ekin) - 87/119 1191 yds. 12 TD/5 INT

T. Brady (Patriots/Fitzy) - 99/136 1080 yds. 9 TD/4 INT

A. Rodgers (Packers/Srar) - 65/124 938 yds. 5 TD/11 INT

Rushing:

D. McFadden (Raiders/Biggz) - 407 yds. 49 ATT (8.3 AVG) 5 TD

L. Tomlinson (Chargers/DYSI?) - 342 yds. 64 ATT(5.3 AVG) 4 TD

M. Forte (Bears/Dragsy) - 328 yds. 70 ATT(4.6 AVG) 3 TD

Receiving:

R. Moss (Patriots/Fitzy) - 336 yds. 29 recs. (11.6 AVG) 3 TD

J. Witten (Cowboys/LL) - 325 yds. 25 recs. (13 AVG) 2 TD

D. Hester (Bears/Dragsy) - 318 yds. 9 recs. (35.3)1 TD

User Defensive Leaders

Tackles:

J. Mayo (Patriots/Fitzy) - 31

A. Spencer (Cowboys/LL) - 26

J. Vilma (New Orleans/mystikz) - 26

Sacks:

D. Dockett (Cardinals/Hugar) - 5

J. Tuck (Giants/Cole) - 4

D. Tapp (Seahawks/Ekin) - 3

Interceptions:

R. Bartell (Rams/Tits McGee) - 4

J. Butler (Rams/Tits McGee) - 3

K. Morrison (Raiders/Biggz) - 3

Forced Fumbles:

B. Urlacher (Bears/Dragsy) - 3

L. Briggs (Bears/Dragsy) - 2

T. Branch (Raiders/Biggz) - 1

I was going to do team stats, but that seems rather laborious to compile compared with the individual stuff, so I'll leave that undertaking till the end of the season (should we ever get there).

Apologies for the lack of activity lately, hopefully this makes up for it a little and shows I am still interested in keeping this up and running. Going to give till Wednesday to get the next lot of games in, and like I say, I'll be geting in touch with everyone to make sure they're still in. Possibly expect XBL messages too.

Once you abandoned the run, I just went to a quarter defense. So I rushed three, played zone coverage, stopped all man-to-man. The first half I was trying different blitz schemes and what not, but when I realized you were just going to throw, I went zone and we actually caused Pretty Boy Brady to throw bad passes. Good game. I enjoy playing non-cheesers and I'd definitely play you again.

You can always check schedules through the franchise website as well.

Biggz, I'm not sure it'll let you play without Cole. I'm considering checking when everyone was last on EWB (and/or XBL) and booting anyone who's not been on since October 1st. Either way, if Cole doesn't respond by Wednesday, I'll boot him and let you play the AI before I roll it over.