EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Ugh.

Fuck Jake Delhomme and his not passing to where I want him to pass and Fuck hit while passing interceptions.

Also, What is up with the running 15 yards backwards with the QB on almost every play before flinging it halfway down the field, Does everyone do that online?

I feel alittle frustrated after playing much better then I did against the team formally known as the Pittsburgh Steelers and Eo before the franchise started.

final score was 40something to 16, It was much closer than it the score shows, But thanks to Jake Delhomme and what seemed to be Kyle's constant run blitzing, I couldn't finish off most of my drives.

Yeah I haven't blitzed that much in a game in a while, but it was workign so why stop? Delhomme blew the game for you pretty much, and Turner's consistency really helped me out.

Yeah, I understand and don't have a problem with the constant blitzing, If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I'm going to have to find a better QB then Delhomme, He almost lost me the game against the Eagles if it wasn't for the CPU being dumb and Williams be awesome and he flat out cost me the game against you.

The only thing that kind of got me frustrated was the way you would sprint back with Ryan before bombing it out there, I've never seen it done before and had no way to stop it because I was too scared that Turner was going to burn me again like you mentioned.

Good game, But the score is not even close to how close to really was, Kyle probably would have still won it in the end, But because of Delhomme it was a blow out.

Yeah, I'll be advancing us when I go to play my offline franchise later tonight.

Week 3 EWBer clashes to look forward to - Srar and her struggling Packers (0-2) visit St. Louis (1-1) to take on Tits McGee's Rams, who are coming off a monster win over Washington. My Bears (2-0) are off to Qwest Field to take on Eddie Ruckus' very high-scoring Seahawks (2-0) squad in a battle of the unbeaten. Divisional clash in Oakland as Biggz' Raiders (1-1) play host Meacon's Broncos (2-0). Fitzy and the Colts (1-1) take on Hugar's Cardinals (1-0, one game outstanding) in Arizona, and an age-old EWB feud spills over to the gridiron in Arlington, where LL's Cowboys (1-1) are set to take on Slogger's Panthers (1-1).

If anyone can get some video highlights up, that'd be great, bit of a change of pace from my modest round-ups and the occasional report posted here.

Quick note, snuk's taking over the Steelers, all the signings and releases he's made are to revert the roster back to where it was before Eo's efforts.

Regarding the rollover, should we go to week 3 now, or wait another day or so, since the real week 2 hasn't started yet? On one hand, I don't want to keep simulating user games, but on the other, I think if we don't keep up a fair pace, the interest will die out and it'll be a real slog to keep going.