EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

The quarters feel kinda short but in the end it works out.

I noticed the cpu couldn't get anything going with jacobs on the ground in the first two weeks and I didn't get much done in week three either, despite staying undefeated. He has something like 88 yards and has the league lead in atts. last I checked.

How are you using him? Jacobs is a North-South runner, so if you're pitching him the ball and trying to go outside with him, that could be your problem.

I've all but given up trying to run Moreno to the outside. He has only 86 speed, so I send him up the gut and off tackle now.

Great game, Biggzy. It took me a while to get use to the slowed down style of online play. I feel like if I hadn't allowed that Darren McFadden 56 yard TD play happen right before halftime, I would have had a chance. Or maybe if Kyle Orton had throw less than four picks. Either way. Great game. And I look forward to having a rematch with you in Denver later this season.

First two tries had connection problems, third try was good.

Turnover hurt Meacon, and then right before half I was trying to get in FG range when a screen pass went for a TD; and that was just devastating. I saved the highlight and will try to upload sometime. Defense let me down in the second half, but came up with a huge INT. Then was FINALLY able to run out the clock.

Yeah, was also BS as I tried to direct my guy toward him for a gang tackle and somehow ended up away from your guy who should have STILL been tackled! :shifty:

Edit: Highlight uploaded... completely forgot about the key block that sprung me as McFadden is SLOW in this game.

Edited by ACCBiggz