EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

And early this morning the electricity was shut off at my house. I have no where around here to play except for possibly on Thursday if I go home to my dads. Sorry for the incovience, but maybe or hpoefully my now ex-roommates parents will pay the bill and have it put back on for the remainder of the month due to them still cleaning the house and so forth, I'll update with any new information as it arrives.

I think the only reason for booting you came up is it's hard to play a game when someone can't contact you to set something up.

Morning update: Cole told me to be on at 12 EST and we'd play our game... I waited till 1:15am and still no showed.

Edited by ACCBiggz

4:48 to go, 3&10 from his own 16 and somehow after a crappy EA out of bounds cut scene the game stalls/freezes/lags whatever. Oakland led 24-14. Wouldn't be as fishy, and not saying he is an outright dirty player or anything, but TypicalPhenom told me he was winning and then he got a message about a "lost connection" and the game ended up being simmed. But what caught my eye is instead of signing back online to replay the game or try to figure out what happened.... Cole didn't sign back on. There is something strange about that.

Also, now that this game will have to be simmed, the Giants will steamroll the Raiders. Where the Broncos also won this "week" too in my division.

After clearing inactives, the Eagles, Panthers, Steelers, Titans, Vikings, and Cardinals are now AI-controlled and will be available as of next season (if we ever get there). I'm giving Srar a couple more days to respond as she's been otherwise active since the start.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now, but if Cole has another game that ends in suspicious circumstances, he's getting the boot, I can't be doing with the hassle and I want to keep moving forward. I'm just about to roll over to week 6, going to give everyone till Monday evening my time to get their games in.

User games this week:

Cole/NY Giants (4-1) @ mystikz/New Orleans (3-1)

meacon/Denver (3-2) @ DYSI?/San Diego (2-2)

Bit light on human games this week, so it shouldn't be a problem moving through them. DYSI? won't be on XBL till the weekend by the way, meacon, so bear that in mind if you're wanting to get your game done quick.

Oakland d. Eagles 17-24 @ home.

I had 2 TD's that shouldn't have been given up, first was garbage - tried switching to OLB who was almost to McNabb, and switched to CB who left Maclin wide open. Second was my fault, blitz to hit Vick (hurt McNabb in final drive) and he got the ball off, but he had Brooks in his chest.

Bears def. Falcons 26-24

What a nailbiter. Went down 14-3 early as I couldn't get a handle on their offense. Eventually started to shut Turner down, and they had to really on moving the ball through the air, which worked pretty well until the line couldn't keep the pressure off. Hester had a 71 yard punt return TD, and averaged about 35 yards on kickoff returns. Two fumbles forced, including one on the final play of the game, a pass to the Falcons tight end that looked like a sure game-winning TD. Offensive star for me was Jason McKie, who had the slowest 56-yard TD catch you ever saw. Lead the team in receiving yards with 77, not a great day for the offense (Forte only mustered 66 yards off of 22 carries, one TD). Defense truly kept me in the game with three sacks, god knows how many hurries and forced lame ducks, only the one pick, but it was more than enough. Also two forced fumbles and five tackles-for-loss, couldn't be happier really. Gonna put up a couple of highlights which should show up on the franchise page.

Both times I have been given the option to continue or quit, in my first game when the connection was lost I continued as I was the one winning at the time. Last game when you got disconnected I quit after it happened. There is no way I could be booting you guys or something crazy. I am online a good amount of the time but it seems to not exactly meet up with the other users I have to play, sorry for that. I have just messaged back this weeks game but if you have advanced then I can't do much now.