EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

How do you save highlights again? :P

I'm not sure you can do it during the game, but at the end-game menu (before you quit back to the main menu), you can go game recap > ea sports highlights. Pick a play to create a highlight (I think it's with X) then save it. Back at the front end, you go My Madden > highlights (or whatever it is), from there you can choose to upload it. It seems to automaticlaly recognise when a highlight is related to the franchise, because after I did that, my highlight showed up on the online franchise page.

Mystikz, you get to play Cole and the Giants week 6, which actually kicks off a seven week stretch where you face five human teams (Fitzy is taking over the Patriots). You'll face 8 EWB-controlled teams in total, since you have Kyle's Falcons in your division. As the Colts, you'd face 6.

Just had my first game and it was, shall we say, less than impressive. Managed to beat the CPU Bengals 35-25 but all three of their touchdowns were really long plays, like 60+ yards and I couldn't run at all (one exception being when Mendenhall broke off a 60-yarder). Three picks for Big Ben but he did throw one TD, a short completion to Heath Miller. Willie Parker averaged less than two yards per carry but bagged three touchdowns from short range and my fullback took one in from 17 yards out.

Thought I'd post a description because I totally forgot about saving highlights.

Ugh.

Fuck Jake Delhomme and his not passing to where I want him to pass and Fuck hit while passing interceptions.

Also, What is up with the running 15 yards backwards with the QB on almost every play before flinging it halfway down the field, Does everyone do that online?

I feel alittle frustrated after playing much better then I did against the team formally known as the Pittsburgh Steelers and Eo before the franchise started.

final score was 40something to 16, It was much closer than it the score shows, But thanks to Jake Delhomme and what seemed to be Kyle's constant run blitzing, I couldn't finish off most of my drives.

Yeah I haven't blitzed that much in a game in a while, but it was workign so why stop? Delhomme blew the game for you pretty much, and Turner's consistency really helped me out.

Yeah, I understand and don't have a problem with the constant blitzing, If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I'm going to have to find a better QB then Delhomme, He almost lost me the game against the Eagles if it wasn't for the CPU being dumb and Williams be awesome and he flat out cost me the game against you.

The only thing that kind of got me frustrated was the way you would sprint back with Ryan before bombing it out there, I've never seen it done before and had no way to stop it because I was too scared that Turner was going to burn me again like you mentioned.

Good game, But the score is not even close to how close to really was, Kyle probably would have still won it in the end, But because of Delhomme it was a blow out.

I only run back like that on screen plays because of most of the blockers moving to one side. It's not too hard to pull off since the pass is only like 10-15 yards.

I dont understand this. If it's going to be this bad everytime I actually play a real person I wont be long for this league. It seemed like his guys were either jumping like 10 feet in the air to knock it down or picking it off everytime I tried to throw. It made me feel stupid and the game absolutely no fun after a while. He even brought in his subs and posed while running a pick back.

I just dont get why it was so easy.

I am not exactly a good player Meac. It's one unavoidable issue with online leagues. A bad player could have a good team and vice versa so a potentially terrible team could go 16-0 and win the Super Bowl and he could win every year. Extreme example, and an unavoidable issue. However, let me say you can only get better playing better people.

Edited by ACCBiggz

The descriptions of the human games make me glad I have relatively few games with human opponents.

I don't know how everyone plays. But I tend to play a rather realistic game of football. My quarterback stays in the pocket unless rushed; I punt on fourth down unless time is low and I'm losing; I throw hail mary's at the end of the game only if I'm losing and that's my last chance. Not saying that people in this league don't play realistic, but those are some of the horror stories I've heard about from other friends of mine.

I hope I get to play meacon this year, that's essentially how I play and what I expect from others when I play. One or two curveballs I can handle (hell, look at hte Bears 4th and 11 against the Pack ;ast week >_>), but I prefer "sim" players to gamers/cheesers, especially in a franchise environment.

My thing when I play is to be realistic, and to keep it simple. Namely, on defense I lock myself in as a Defensive lineman and hope for the best from the rest of my D. Which is why I don't win often (if ever) against human opponents, online or otherwise.