EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Biggz, I can almost guarantee one of those will be a win for you. Since I believe you and I are matched up next week.

I really wish we didnt have to play on default sliders. Forte should be getting more than 30 yards on 10ish carries, I don't care who he's facing (Edge had a more respectable 90-odd off of 12, but that's skewed by a 70 yard TD - I'm not just bitching because I couldn't do anything). Still would've lost to Eddie anyway, made a couple of stupid picks, but it does ruin it for me when I'm supposed to have this weapon and seemingly can't utilise it. I also hate the lag on the kicking meter, Brad Maynard should not be making 20 yard punts :@

Still, it was a good game, real close right to the end (21-17 to the Seahawks). Added a couple of highlights, like Edge's 70 yard TD run. Should've been like 13 yards, but some odd pursuit angles screwed it up. I would have uploaded Hester's 88 yard catch, but Madden seems to think that anything prior to one bloke running down the sideline isn't worth seeing. I did put up another Hester catch. It was ruled incomplete, apparently dooming the comeback drive with 20 seconds to go in the fourth. But a booth challenge ruled it a catch, and I was free to screw it up later on.

According to the schedule, Fitzy and Kyle (Falcons/Pats), Typical Phenom (Chiefs/Eagles), DYSI (Fins/Chargers), Hugar (Colts/Cards) and Slogger and LL (Panthers/Cowboys) have yet to play. I know Fitzy and Kyle have had connection trouble, and I believe DYSI is still out of action, so I'm going to leave those to be simulated on the roll over, unless there's any objection. Also Jase and Rocksta are getting the boot so the Eagles and Vikings are available, everyone else has till Friday to get their games completed.

Yeah, that was definitely a close but fun game for me. That first interception I threw was because of the lag, since I pressed A twice because the quarterback didn't snap it right away. It was definitely a defensive game the first quarter, maybe half, and then turned into a more respectable offensive game.

Sorry, Kyle, I know it sucks, but what else can I do?

Just eked out a victory over the Lions. Default sliders blow, it was way closer than it should have been, the Lions D were flocking to the ball like...well, like the Bears of '06, it was ridiculous, blowing past my line like it was nothing. Cutler threw 3 picks, 2 in the first quarter, and at least one of them was dodgy - Buchanon broke on a WR screen before I'd even thrown the ball, and because he got such a headstart, it ended up being an easy pick-6. No matter, Forte got going on the ground in the second half, the D kind of sort of solved Calvin Johnson, and Olsen caught two TDs, including a last-minute reception in the corner of the endzone, the resulting 2 pt conversion giving us the 22-21 lead and eventual win. Couple of highlights upload, nothing special.

Raiders d. Texans (28-21)

Injured Shaub in the 2nd Quarter, followed by Andre Johnson in the 4th. Came away with a big INT in the first half to lead 21-7 after a big time consuming drive by HoodedMandarin. Before half I was looking to get in FG position again, hand-off to McFadden and to the house again. Uploaded that highlight. 21-7 and I wanted to hit a FG to extend the lead to three possessions... ended up with a big TD again.

HoodedMandarin kicked an onside late in the 4th, thought I could get it with Fargas and ended up in no man's land, then screen went blank and showed me his FG post. "Houston recovers". He scored quickly, then I luckily came away with the next onside kick and iced the game. Good game, may have been different without one of my big plays.

Good game.

Good game, Biggz. You won by playing a better all around game than I did. Frankly, once Schaub went down I thought it would be a whole lot worse than it ended up being.