EWBFL (X360)

Cactus Drags

Sorry Ekin, I'm rolling this week over already, we need to keep up the pace or it'll just get forgotten about. The first post has been updated with the week 8 inactives.

There are no user/user games for Week 9, so I expect to get all our games in by the weekend.

Biggz' Raiders and Tits' Rams are on a bye this week.

I think going into week 10 and onwards, I'll post a bit about the playoff picture, just to try and keep everyone's attention. Might help it seem less like playing a series of games and more like an actual competition.

That's the kind of game I expected from the Colts, won it with a TD pass to Andre Johnson with 17 seconds left on the clock.

No worries, I'll try to get my game in tonight hopefully.

EDIT: We should also square off in a battle of DJ prowess, though I'm sure you'll kick my ass seeing as you got 100% on a mix on Expert :shifty:

Not to offroad the thread, but I'll happily face off with you. I did do well on Expert, but only on the first tier of songs. Psat like the third set, I struggle on even hard.

Still left to play their week 9 games:

Typical Phenom

Fitzy

Cole

LL

Rolling over tomorrow afternoon my time (essentially before the real games kick off). LL and Cole have both missed two weeks already, another one and I'm considering booting you. Fitzy and Typical Phenom have both missed one already. Not looking good unfortunately.

Surprisingly crushed Arizona 40-17, after losing to Cinci and Cleveland in consecutive weeks. Josh bullocks was player of the game, with a 79-yard pick-6 and a fumble recovery to his name. Four sacks, three picks (two of which went to the house), that's the Bears D I know and love. Matt Leinart (Warner's out for the year with an ACL tear) threw for 300+ yards, but a lot of that was in garbage time when they were already down by thirty points.

I really can't get the running game going, I'm thinking it's because of us being forced to use default sliders, as I do alright offline. I'd probably be more concerned (Forte had 51 yards off 16 carries), but the passing game is doing well for me. Cutler had nearly 200 yards off of 10 completions with one TD. Forte and Olsen both had three catches each, but it was Garrett wolfe who had the TD grab.

Gonna try and post the clip of Steve Breaston's fumble in the first quarter, I imagine there'd be a Denny Greene-esque explosion after that gaffe.

EDIT: That clip should now be in the video highlights section on our franchise page.

Shit. Sorry, sorting that now.

Activity update: the inactives have been updated in the first post. LL and Cole have both been removed.

Week 10 User/User games:

mystikz/Saints (7-1) @ Tits McGee/Rams (6-2) - big game featuring two of the best records in the league, so please don't miss it guys.

Typical Phenom/Chiefs (0-8) @ Biggz/Raiders (7-1)

Bye week: HoodedMandarin/Texans (7-2)

Deadline: Saturday, November 14

Rams 24 Saints 14, good game was close for most of it. my 7-3 halftime lead went away fast thanks to Steven Jackson.hopefully get a rematch in the playoffs. Reggie Bush making a catch getting injured, coming back in a few plays later, getting a huge run then getting injured again was pretty funny.