Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

TGC

The main stars aside from Wilhem Defoe returned. The McManus family and Rocco are all the same.

Would've been done way sooner if Troy Duffy wasn't such a cock. Anyways, it looks alright but the action scenes don't look as interesting now as when it came out in '99. Pretty much everything has been done at this point. I'll most likely still watch it and enjoy but I'm sure it won't blow me away.

I just watched the first one, and thought it was quite a good movie. Not top 10 for me or as great as others may think, but I enjoyed it and thought the style of Willem Dafoe being inserted into the scenes he was describing, but not actually being there, was a nice touch. That said, I would very much like to see the sequel whenever it comes out, especially when most of the original cast will return.

Plus, John Bender is in it.

Edited by Vitamin E

I just watched the first one, and thought it was quite a good movie. Not top 10 for me or as great as others may think, but I enjoyed it and thought the style of Willem Dafoe being inserted into the scenes he was describing, but not actually being there, was a nice touch. That said, I would very much like to see the sequel whenever it comes out, especially when most of the original cast will return.

Plus, John Bender is in it.

Yeah, I don't understand people's need for it to be either the greatest movie ever filmed or utter chum worthy of derision. It's a fun little indy gem, and while I won't rush out to see the sequel, I can see myself Netflixing it and not regretting it.