Mage Wars Mafia 2: The Living Dead

The third installment of the original Mage Wars series; though, this is the official sequal. I've tried to make this game as balanced as possible, and I think there are a few original roles in there for people to play around with. I don't cherry pick in my games, so all roles and random and it's first come, first serve. Though, there are reserved spots for Sousa and Norro, if they still want them. I know mafia's been a bit slow lately, but I'd really like to run a good, active game here. I really enjoyed running the last two, so I hope this one lives up to it.

So, with that out of the way, let's get this thing underway. :)

1. MPH

2. Ruki

3. Essa

4. LCS

5. Ace

6. Sousa

7. Forky

8. Deangelo

9. Cloudy

10. Neji

11. HaloHeadFire

12. PizzaMonkey

13. WrathOfCarnage

14. Norro

15. Pleatherface

16. D-Day

17. Oldskool

18. Sean DMan

19. RW

20. LD

21. MEG

22. Pris

23. TGC

24. Hajjhowe

• Like 1

... they never remember when Norro pre-signs for games, do they? DAMN YOU MAFIA RUNNERS THAT ARE NOT ME.

Norro, read the first paragraph. Your pre-sign up mention's there. :P It has been since the start...

Also, keep sing-ups coming. Seven spaces left, and I'd like to get things started when we can. Looking to run a fairly fast-paced game here; one that doesn't drag ridiculously long.

• Like 1