Web Comic Mafia IV, Act Two: A Character Scorned

Aaaand C-Mil offers to be our final entrant! Awesome!

Role PMs and game thread to come tomorrow night, folks, so be ready! :)

Slight change of plans, guys, sorry for this but something's came up with a friend of mine and Lorina's and we need to go see her so I'm going to hold off on starting the game until tomorrow because we're literally a few minutes from going out the door. I just wanted to pop in the thread and let you guys know since I'd said tonight was going to be when I started, something just came up was all, but I'll have everything sent out tomorrow so we can start then, more than likely sometime midday after I wake up.

Anyway guys, sorry again, but thanks for being patient. I've already got the player list set as to who's getting what, so I'm honestly excited to see people's reactions to their roles. This is going to be a fun game.

Anyway, thanks again guys and I'll have everything started tomorrow. Until then!

Battle Royale, more like self-serving hey look at us we can write paragraphs about shitty dumb gay shit.. Royale.

but really, battle royale :@ :@ :@

• Like 2

Not sure what all that was about, but okay :P

Anyway, game starts in the next hour. Sorry for the delay, long day plus work equals delayed start again, I only have myself to blame for that though :P