Web Comic Mafia IV, Act Two: A Character Scorned

Just a reminder: sign-ups are open until midnight Friday/Saturday EST, so unless I put together a cast list that's the best possible one I could have wanted, I won't be closing it before then. Definitely sign up to get your chance to get in, or at least get the shot at being pre-signed for the next installment!

Well, we've yet to even reach 25 as it stands but, like I said, sign-ups run until Friday night/Saturday morning midnight unless I lock in a list I'm satisfied with, SO... if you're debating signing up? Sign up.

After Sousa's reserve spot request, there's still one spot left in the game roster itself. Sign-ups, again, will continue until tomorrow night at midnight. Sign up soon! Even if you miss this one, chances are with these limited sign-ups you'll be reserved for the next!

Alright folks, need a bit of help here:

Right now, Momo hasn't confirmed his pre-sign up and with Sousa having dropped out, I in fact have two spots left open for this game.

The next two people to sign up have a guaranteed spot in the game and we can get this thing moving ASAP. If you've been considering, now's the time when I ask you to please decide to give this a try! Webcom Mafia is a huge mafia series and I would love to see a full turn out for the next installment :)

... so apparently I forgot to take Sousa off the list. He's on again (thanks Sousa!), but it looks like because of that I still am one player short. Time to do some recruiting! :P

Game will officially start tomorrow night, by the by guys. Everything's ready, it's just I've found myself short on time during the weekend so I figured I'd wait and start the game at its end, where I knew I'd be done with everything else I had to finish. I'll try and get our 25th player in by then.

No kidding, never thought I'd run a Webcom game that didn't make its player quota right away. I'm still certain I'll be able to, I'm just surprised I won't have extras for reserves.