Web Comic Mafia IV, Act Two: A Character Scorned

banner.png

The Great Memorial Hall. Built after the official "end" of the Webcomic Wars by Ashley and Rayne Summers, the building stood to pay tribute to all the heroes of the war, from smallest conflict to greatest battle. Parts of the building were dedicated to specific people, others to larger groups, and there was even one wing made to honor the enemies who had fallen against the industry in their death, despite all the hell they had brought to its people.

Though a controversial decision, it was one understood by most... after-all, Lilah Monroe had taught them all an important lesson during the industry's last stand... a lesson not forgotten by those who survived the ordeal.

Indeed, the industry had prospered so greatly through all adversity, and had fought against everyone who stood to bring it down... but they had lost a great deal in order to prosper in the end. For the sacrifice of those people, their struggles and stories were immortalized in the Great Memorial Hall, as history spoke about the ordeals those people faced, and honored the towns that had fought, and had either fallen to, or risen above, the threats that stood against them.

Thanks to Ashley Summers, their stories can now be heard. Stories that had at one time gone unspoken of, stories that would have otherwise been forgotten, and lost over time. They may not have had a great impact upon the results of the war, but the struggles and fights of those people involved were just as real, and just as dramatic, and just as important to each of those people involved as the primary battles themselves.

These are those stories... these are the tales of the brave members of the industry who stood against its invaders, even as the world around them seemed to turn to hell.

---

WEB COMIC MAFIA IV, ACT TWO: A CHARACTER SCORNED

Sign-ups are open until 12:00AM EST Friday night/morning (or until the slots fill up), and it is not first come, first serve. Don't be offended if you are not chosen to participate! You have four days to get involved.

The official, final version of the sign-up sheet will be put up on Friday (technically Saturday) after sign-ups close, and shortly after roles will be sent and a thread will be started.

Feel free to state your case as to why you, as an individual, should be allowed into the game. It might not get you in, but it might boost your chances if you're not already a shoe-in!

Finally, pre-signed players will be PMed here shortly, and are required to post in this thread before the deadline confirming their pre-sign. If they do not, their spot will be given to someone else, as I would rather prefer to have an active game as opposed to an inactive one.

SIGNED PLAYERS

1. Mr. Potato Head

2. Cloudy

3. Hajjhowe

4. TheRossWalker

5. Pris

6. Plubby

7. THe Ace

8. Pleatherface

9. Split Second

10. Sousa

11. The Enforcer

12. Ruki

13. D-Day

14. LD Kingston

15. wrathofcarnage

16. The Quasi Juice

17. Slogger

18. GoGo

19. pizzamonkey

20. deangelo

21. Rabid Wolverine

22. George Eddieson

23. L.C.S.

24. Neiji_Pwns

25. C-MIL

Plubby, Ace, you guys will probably get in as you've been mainstays, but I'm going to hold off putting you guys on the list until I can flesh anything out.

But since Srar leapt in just as I hoped she would and, as she said, she was left in the cold last time... I'm letting Srar in first this time :blush:

EDIT: ... no offense to you there, LD. Please don't start crying, I'd no idea you were posting :shifty:

GoGo, you sassy thing you, I see you checking out my thread. Give it a good feel.

EDIT: ... and as I post this he leaves :crying: