MLB Thread

Guest Mr. Potato Head

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just close it out already......

I can't wait for Boston-New York again.......Boston should have the advantage, dismantling a very tough Anaheim team. But still, anything can happen.

Where's fuckin Aaron Boone when you need him?

I would give him 6 million just for another HR of that caliber. :P

Guest kijlhumt

I'm sure the Red Sox fans of the board would be more than happy to have Aaron Boone as the starting third baseman rather than Rodriguez.

Plus, I don't get praising someone for being lucky. He pulled a "Homer" (simpsons gag) and swung as hard as he could. He just happened to make contact.

Fucking Angels.

I'm sure the Red Sox fans of the board would be more than happy to have Aaron Boone as the starting third baseman rather than Rodriguez.

Plus, I don't get praising someone for being lucky. He pulled a "Homer" (simpsons gag) and swung as hard as he could. He just happened to make contact.

Fucking Angels.

Guest kijlhumt

Cairo's been very good for the Yankees this year, I wouldn't slide him away.

Vazquez tonight, with the chance to clinch. Santana has never pitched on three days rest in his career, so it should be interesting. The Yankees know how to take pitches, and I'm sure that Santana will have a certain pitch count because of the lack of rest. If they can get into the Twins bullpen, they'll probably win the game.

Grrr....

It pisses me off as Angels fan to say this but the Red Sox definitely deserved this one. They played great from start to finish. The Angels win because of the little things and those are the things that hurt us in this series. Like I said before the winner from this series should win the World Series.....and I see no reason why that won't hold up.